Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
finchey

September catches.

On 27/09/2019 at 21:29, Minbin said:

3rd time out..not a bad day 5 carp best of them 9lb 8oz remembered the matt this time :P carp care and everything..found out not to buy rig's off amazon had 3 of um give on me with anything decent on.IMG_1039.thumb.JPG.793cb584acd9bf6609915fb109c6e0f7.JPG

Well done Minbin , you're learning quick ! , and if you do as Highy and Finchley suggest I think you 'll be catching doubles soon ย - just as long as you keep enjoying the journey .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

On 30/09/2019 at 17:17, snowmanstevo said:

Morning appointment out of the way decided to go bait up at the local for a little session tomorrow,it was a lovely morning up our way so decided to take a rod with me as I had a few hrs and the wet weather wasnโ€™t due till 3ish ( it was spot on as well,rain started at 3)

Plonked rod on my spot and ended up with 2 and lost 1 more than happy with that. Didnโ€™t take my self take stuff so pic are from videos recorded with my phone on my bucket ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

A very enjoyable 4 hrs ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŽฃ

72C0DF6F-1D19-4DF2-B657-868E598AF90B.jpeg

73B58B1C-DCFC-453F-85AD-721609162E26.jpeg

The 'photo with the 'phone on the bucket gives a refreshing angle to the 'photo IMO , Steve .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

12 minutes ago, crusian said:

Well done Minbin , you're learning quick ! , and if you do as Highy and Finchley suggest I think you 'll be catching doubles soon ย - just as long as you keep enjoying the journey .

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

ย 

Thanks crusian..fun you should say that cause today got this little thing just shy or 11lb :D and yes im enjoy every bit of it..but then think that's partly cause im still on a pretty small lake and catching 4/5 everytime..training wheels are gonna have to come off soon and try my luck on one of the bigger lakes :Dย justunder11.thumb.jpg.76a8020ebf1ff83bf878a8b43df4b180.jpg

4 minutes ago, Minbin said:

Thanks crusian..fun you should say that cause today got this little thing just shy or 11lb :D and yes im enjoy every bit of it..but then think that's partly cause im still on a pretty small lake and catching 4/5 everytime..training wheels are gonna have to come off soon and try my luck on one of the bigger lakes :Dย justunder11.thumb.jpg.76a8020ebf1ff83bf878a8b43df4b180.jpg

Well done Minbin .

I currently fish a club lake nd catch very little , but I'm just happy being there .

If I get fed up I could go to my local day ticket lake and catch a few , probably bigger than I'm likely catch on my club lake .

It's good to have choices , a change is as good as a rest , keeps it fun IMOย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

3 minutes ago, crusian said:

Well done Minbin .

I currently fish a club lake nd catch very little , but I'm just happy being there .

If I get fed up I could go to my local day ticket lake and catch a few , probably bigger than I'm likely catch on my club lake .

It's good to have choices , a change is as good as a rest , keeps it fun IMOย 

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

know what you mean, im always happy when im at the water..sure is,,theres 3 lakes right next to eachother where im fishing so I've got the options to have a changeย