Jump to content
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
salokcinnodrog

October Catch Reports.

Recommended Posts

Makes a change for me to start the new month, had another fish out of Alton last night at 4am, only a mid double, but who cares in the wind and rain from 350 acres of water.

 

Another one with only a mat picture which I'll put up later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Little 6hr session before the predicted storm comes,ended up with one and lost one when packing up,rod was on the floor and weeded me up 😱😱 I shouldn’t complain really but I hate losing fish,irrespective of the size. Still gotta be happy with that. 😬😎🎣

CE1BD7C9-A1F8-442A-A1EC-4F38FC87DC2F.jpeg

ADF041F4-AEA1-4BE6-9258-3C22AC5F5BF0.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

Little 6hr session before the predicted storm comes,ended up with one and lost one when packing up,rod was on the floor and weeded me up 😱😱 I shouldn’t complain really but I hate losing fish,irrespective of the size. Still gotta be happy with that. 😬😎🎣

CE1BD7C9-A1F8-442A-A1EC-4F38FC87DC2F.jpeg

ADF041F4-AEA1-4BE6-9258-3C22AC5F5BF0.jpeg

Jesus. 

You make jonny look like a laughing buddha. 😅😅😗.

Looks like they are piling the weight on for the winter.

Skills mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, muftyboy said:

Jesus. 

You make jonny look like a laughing buddha. 😅😅😗.

Looks like they are piling the weight on for the winter.

Skills mate.

That’s the one and only me holding a carp looking all serious look,Mufty. Was a bit of a micky take on another group....... normal service was has resumed 😉😬

ACCE6974-38EE-4EE6-AFD6-E9F477CDDED2.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mrs kicked me out for the day so after the rugby went up the local. After a run of commons ended up with a couple of mirrors making an appearance. Both came within an hr of each other that left me covered in yogurt (don’t ask) and with 2 cold brews....... not that I’m complaining mind. 

15,6 and 17,8 loving the 1st fishes colour will look proper in the winter 😬😎🎣8AD42C86-1E56-444D-9B30-AEF432F3AB46.thumb.jpeg.10a16a21e50daaef2b1f79046040589b.jpeg

24311DDB-0B7A-4DB9-B67E-46710E711FD2.jpeg

77323CA0-5AFE-4F12-84C2-6B6B85EE3073.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Mrs kicked me out for the day so after the rugby went up the local. After a run of commons ended up with a couple of mirrors making an appearance. Both came within an hr of each other that left me covered in yogurt (don’t ask) and with 2 cold brews....... not that I’m complaining mind. 

15,6 and 17,8 loving the 1st fishes colour will look proper in the winter 😬😎🎣8AD42C86-1E56-444D-9B30-AEF432F3AB46.thumb.jpeg.10a16a21e50daaef2b1f79046040589b.jpeg

24311DDB-0B7A-4DB9-B67E-46710E711FD2.jpeg

77323CA0-5AFE-4F12-84C2-6B6B85EE3073.jpeg

Good angling mate 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Managed to sneak out for a couple of hours to the club lake this afternoon fished like an idiot to the far bank for a while and wasted an hours fishing made the switch to the margin bush and reeds,I had thrown some baits in already and bang within minutes in melted off with this one 

 

Then I got that back out and within minutes it screamed Into action again,whilst playing the 2nd fish my second rod whacked round with another angry carp on, managed to quickly net the 1st and play the 2nd one into the net, so that was a good way to save a blank, 3 carp in the last 1/2 hour of my session 

It was a nice day, there was a young family walking with there kids and I asked them to take the pics for me it was nice to share the moment, they don't have to be big to put a smile on your face naturally I make them all look smaller 😏

IMG_20191006_170010_865.jpg

IMG_20191006_171700_765.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Managed to sneak out for a couple of hours to the club lake this afternoon fished like an idiot to the far bank for a while and wasted an hours fishing made the switch to the margin bush and reeds,I had thrown some baits in already and bang within minutes in melted off with this one 

 

Then I got that back out and within minutes it screamed Into action again,whilst playing the 2nd fish my second rod whacked round with another angry carp on, managed to quickly net the 1st and play the 2nd one into the net, so that was a good way to save a blank, 3 carp in the last 1/2 hour of my session 

It was a nice day, there was a young family walking with there kids and I asked them to take the pics for me it was nice to share the moment, they don't have to be big to put a smile on your face naturally I make them all look smaller 😏

IMG_20191006_170010_865.jpg

IMG_20191006_171700_765.jpg

You great big cuddly bear , Elmo ! 😁.

.Well done for being so proactive and changing tactics .

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, crusian said:

You great big cuddly bear , Elmo ! 😁.

.Well done for being so proactive and changing tactics .

 

ha I do give great hugs 😀😉

I quite like doing the short sessions, they are good for making you ring the changes and think fast I still think we could learn a lot from match angling they don't sit about waiting for bites they make them happen 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, elmoputney said:

ha I do give great hugs 😀😉

I quite like doing the short sessions, they are good for making you ring the changes and think fast I still think we could learn a lot from match angling they don't sit about waiting for bites they make them happen 

Agree with this 100%

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...