Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
salokcinnodrog

October Catch Reports.

4 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

Tbf mate conditions have been spot on for the past 2 wks 😬

And here's me layed up with a bad back stuck at home.☹ 

I'm away a week on Monday family holiday to majorca hopefully I'll be okay for that but October's wrote off for fishing so it's going to be November fingers crossed. 🙂👍

I would say I am jealous of you all catching, 😖😆, but what I am jealous off is you have all been able to get decent pictures holding the fish, whereas mine have been on a dying phone and camera

Some great catches so far, been a good month for fishing, the best weather of the year.

Next new purchase was a new Canon camera...

7 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

46 1/2 lb  absolutely mint common what a fish 😁

20191012_095000.thumb.jpg.a30632a5de769eee8d4bff5703db289e.jpg

Big congratulations,Phil.😬😎🎣

You know it’s a big fish when it makes you look small 😂😂😉😎

Was that on a Retro bait,mate ?

4 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Just had another common but only a baby ...mid teens I should think . Was supposed to be on our way today but going to stay another day or so ... it was a brave phone call to the misses 😂 

Well just show your Wife the 'photos , I'm sure she'll understand ? .

Failing that bring her back some smelly French cheese and a crate of wine .

😁

31 minutes ago, crusian said:

Lovely happy smiles , stunning fish , that's the way to do it !.

Thanks mate .... smiles crossed with a bit of shock I reckon . I managed to find the deepest part of the lake , was very silty but thought it has to have visits from the residents at some point & so it proved to be.  Was using a little stick with a couple of pva nuggets inside to stop the lead plugging & hold my hook bait in the upper layers.  Worked a treat .

20191012_162856.thumb.jpg.9d43a8161d5c37773a354cc8e7ffa6e2.jpg

18 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Thanks mate .... smiles crossed with a bit of shock I reckon . I managed to find the deepest part of the lake , was very silty but thought it has to have visits from the residents at some point & so it proved to be.  Was using a little stick with a couple of pva nuggets inside to stop the lead plugging & hold my hook bait in the upper layers.  Worked a treat .

20191012_162856.thumb.jpg.9d43a8161d5c37773a354cc8e7ffa6e2.jpg

How satisfying to catch after your plan worked out , nicely done , Chill .

😃

Just landed another big common looks over 40lb  again 😎 finally coming good for me that spot 😁 

Kate's amazing mate ... she knows I haven't been able to fish much the last couple of years been working to hard & nursing her through cancer ,  so  a couple extra days while I'm all the way out near Germany was cool with her .  It's paid off too now big time 😎

12 minutes ago, chillfactor said:

Just landed another big common looks over 40lb  again 😎 finally coming good for me that spot 😁 

Kate's amazing mate ... she knows I haven't been able to fish much the last couple of years been working to hard & nursing her through cancer ,  so  a couple extra days while I'm all the way out near Germany was cool with her .  It's paid off too now big time 😎

Well here's to Kate's  improving health , and carry on filling your boots .

😃

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

Some absolute Stunners there @chillfactor...fish of dreams for some people (ME😂😂).

Keep it up pal...how long left ?

👍🎣

Thanks Highy ...And me Mate.Worked hard for these captures .  Last night tonight mate . Although the owner said we could stop another week free of charge lol . But got to get back to reality at some point tomorrow.  

Thanks for all the comments & encouragement lads over the week much appreciated 😎👍😎

3 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Carp goods are shining down on you then mate and rightly so , well deserved.  

4 hours ago, chillfactor said:

Much deserved mate. 

Still time for a couple more.