October Catch Reports.

Well another 19lb carp for me last night from Alton Water. Think I was lucky to land that one, the leader had totally rubbed against something on the bottom.

Run ring with a big bore just in case I ever get snapped up so the lead can be ejected over the break.

Β 

I didn't bother with a pic, so have nothing to be jealous aboutπŸ˜–πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Β 

Β 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

After a couple of short blank sessions a couple of new spots produced these 2 today. 😬😎🎣

33lbΒ  Β  Moved back on to my original bait & spots from Saturday as they were showing early this morning .Β 

Blank for me again. My but my buddy had the new lake winter/autumn, record at 28 on the nose. Made up for him, he's absolutely buzzing.Β 

Posted Images

Has everyone given up?? πŸ€”

I'm surprised people aren't making the most of this turn in the weather! A bloke I know went to my water last weekend, had 10, lost 2.4 20's. From the same spot my other mate had a few from the week before. I'm itching to go, but missus wants the decorating doing. Damn itπŸ˜•

Just now, commonly said:

I'm surprised people aren't making the most of this turn in the weather! A bloke I know went to my water last weekend, had 10, lost 2.4 20's. From the same spot my other mate had a few from the week before. I'm itching to go, but missus wants the decorating doing. Damn itπŸ˜•

I'm out Saturday 4.30am...wife out Saturday but can't do night as little en has footy Sunday.

It does seem like decorating season for all the mates too...

Majority of mine now is Saturday/Sunday...cant even do midweek now...little en got 2 footy trainings...games at school and 1 day a week at Goalkeeper training...

1 hour ago, commonly said:

Most of my fishing is short evening sessions after work.

Now with it being dark by 5pm I can't be bothered to be honest.

Got a weekend session coming up on the 16th of november, Will be more focused on the perch though.

Β 

2 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Real life says no at the moment, 😭

Β 

I ripped all kitchen out last week...just left unit frames...new worktop...new doors...new dishwasher....all arriving Thursday...DEFFO be done byΒ Friday night...

I think Autumn/Winter is when all Wives want the home updating.

2 minutes ago, Highy said:

I get 33 days holiday a year...ive got 3 left for 2020 already πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

That sounds like a good place to work only get 26Β 

Β 

4 minutes ago, Highy said:

I ripped all kitchen out last week...just left unit frames...new worktop...new doors...new dishwasher....all arriving Thursday...DEFFO be done byΒ Friday night...

I think Autumn/Winter is when all Wives want the home updating.

Good luck I can feel a rush job coming on 😁

32 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Β 

Good luck I can feel a rush job coming on 😁

Yes n no...mrs would know if rushed but not a hard job really...did my nan's.. mum n dads also...cheaper than a full rip out...

But when I start a job...it Never takes me long πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Highy
15 hours ago, Highy said:

I'm out Saturday 4.30am...wife out Saturday but can't do night as little en has footy Sunday.

It does seem like decorating season for all the mates too...

Majority of mine now is Saturday/Sunday...cant even do midweek now...little en got 2 footy trainings...games at school and 1 day a week at Goalkeeper training...

Never mind , Highy , when your lad is playing professionally and earning Β£300,000 a week you can retire .

😁