Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
elmoputney

November catch reports

1 hour ago, snowmanstevo said:

I’m claiming it !!!!!!

Size 22hook and bread punch roach fishing. Certainly welcome on a very frosty day oop north πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜¬πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ£44854C54-7485-4A84-A8FD-4FF851BA428C.thumb.jpeg.8d7a653fafadf7e6d2c51c951d600f9b.jpeg

BD0F695F-6744-4704-8B31-01F99B5017D2.jpeg

Well deserved mate, just for turning out in the weather we had up oop north today. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

35 minutes ago, finchey said:

Well deserved mate, just for turning out in the weather we had up oop north today. πŸ™‚πŸ‘

Cheers mate most of the waters had ice on em,lovely day come dinner time 😬

4 minutes ago, finchey said:

Where you fishing mate? Good on ya if you were, couldn't fish myself family day Saturday plus I work every Saturday night. 😩

No I had to work , Finchey .

Also I'm not supposed to lift anything too heavy until after Christmas following an operation , so I may just wonder around with my Deeper Pro and plan aΒ Spring campaign .Β 

5 minutes ago, crusian said:

No I had to work , Finchey .

Also I'm not supposed to lift anything too heavy until after Christmas following an operation , so I may just wonder around with my Deeper Pro and plan aΒ Spring campaign .Β 

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it was not to serious. πŸ‘

23 hours ago, finchey said:

Sorry to hear that mate, hope it was not to serious. πŸ‘

No not too serious thanks , Finchey , just disrupted my season just when I was obviously ( well in my head anyway ) about to catch an absolute monster 😁 .

Β 

Β 

7 minutes ago, crusian said:

No not too serious thanks , Finchey , just disrupted my season just when I was obviously ( well in my head anyway ) about to catch an absolute monster 😁 .

Β 

Β 

Get well soon mate and get out there and catch that monster. πŸŽ£πŸ™‚πŸ‘