Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Paul.

Covid and Angling Lines

On 27/03/2020 at 10:38, snowmanstevo said:

Ian (Welder) or Nige can you shed some light on why Nick has spat his dummy out over the thread ???? 

Only just encountered this thread and know absolutely nothing about it. I must pay more attention! 

Ian.

24 minutes ago, welder said:

Only just encountered this thread and know absolutely nothing about it. I must pay more attention! 

Ian.

Read back it’s about a thread being locked it was Nick P00 P00ing about covid 19 and how it wasn’t that much of a big deal........ 41,000 deaths later I’d say it was but unfortunately we lost a long term serial poster due to it. 🤔🙁

Hope you and Alan are well,mate. 

20 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

Read back it’s about a thread being locked it was Nick P00 P00ing about covid 19 and how it wasn’t that much of a big deal........ 41,000 deaths later I’d say it was but unfortunately we lost a long term serial poster due to it. 🤔🙁

I’ve only just seen this too. Read back through but can’t see any posts?  Perhaps they have been deleted? 

21 hours ago, snowmanstevo said:

I've read everything available and assume that some stuff has been deleted. Always a shame to lose any member, let alone one with obvious enthusiasm.

Alan and I are fine, mate. Mad busy with the wrought ironwork and disappointed that our trip to Lac du Menhir in July isn't going to happen

Stay safe.

Ian.

1 hour ago, welder said:

I've read everything available and assume that some stuff has been deleted. Always a shame to lose any member, let alone one with obvious enthusiasm.

Alan and I are fine, mate. Mad busy with the wrought ironwork and disappointed that our trip to Lac du Menhir in July isn't going to happen

Stay safe.

Ian.

Sorry Ian,it wasn’t this thread it was one labelled Coronavirus nooooooo or something and Nick and Ocosha started a debait that in my judgement seen nick get the hump and lock it for no reason........ and that was the end of Ocosha 🙁🙄