Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

1 hour ago, jh92 said:

I walk the dog or cycle along the canal most mornings for my exercise, and to look for fish to see where they are at this time of year, and every time I've been down there I've seen some moron fishing.

it really grinds my gears they are fishing when they are not supposed to be. I really want to chuck the tennis ball at their rods and have the dog take them all out in one go

I should stop going down there really all it does is put me in a bad mood 

Rant over 😂😂

You should just push them in with a bargepole or report them that might help your mood 👍

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some gardening is tasty ! 😬😎 Use to luv my allotment 

Trying my hand at match fishing.........................    

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a

Posted Images

To the person who called me sad and a loser and other stuff last night,

this morning I have already danced to baby shark, gangnam style, who let the dogs out, and quite a few other kids pop songs with my kids, we had a blast and I am actually quite pleased with my effort when learning of the moves for gangnam style 😁😁😁😁😁

Lockdown dance club ftw, 😎

32 minutes ago, greekskii said:

I’ll be on the river june 16th come what may. Spot I’m eyeing up is not controlled by any angling club and requires a long walk through stinging nettles to get to. Not quite sure anyone would bother trying to get close to me to be honest!!

I think that is when we will all be able to  start fishing again. Well, as long as there hasn't been an Increase in number of cases by then. 

13 minutes ago, emmcee said:

I think that is when we will all be able to  start fishing again. Well, as long as there hasn't been an Increase in number of cases by then. 

Hopefully. There’s been a lot of end of june bandied about but a few friends that work at golf clubs have been told they are back to work before the end of the month so fingers crossed it’s even before the 16th. 

11 hours ago, commonly said:

Pencilled in a private pond for next weekend. 

Personally cannot wait to get my harass on my bed chair. Who knows I might even get my net wet 🤞 

Well if uou look at ireland plan.  Outdoor sports  non comtact sport are in the 2nd pharse i belive. So if follow there plan  we should be back on ready for june16th

I think we just need to wait and stay safe, we're still not out of the woods yet, all the different speculative journalism going on is a bit dangerous, I think it's giving people potentially false hope, we just need to stay calm expect the worst case scenario and be pleased if it happens before.i think the way it is now is like shaking a bottle of champagne and not expecting the cork to fly out, 

31 minutes ago, dayvid said:

It matters not when they phase in eased restrictions , until theirs a cure People will continue to Die  ,but now in manageable numbers for the NHS cope with . IMO

While I agree this to be true, I still think there is more to it than that, the people dying might not be your friends and family but they are someone's, to me it's a bit silly to rush it and burden the NHS when they need a period of calm to get back up to normal practice, I hope there is some good news coming but we need to remember to do things properly, so we keep those numbers down, and that is the main risk I think we face atm 

I dont really trust  any of what the newpapers say.. 

But  realistically  exercise  and outdoor activities  will the 1st things to comeback. It will just be nice  to know what will happen when. 

I expect it will be something  like 

From day z you can drive futher for exercise and go out longer maybe outdoor sports are ok tennis or golf as easit to distance  in theese sports  heres hoping  and Company should start  to prepare offices for socail distances. 

But we havnt had an strict a lockdown as others eg Spain. But few more weeks would give me time to get the last few bits on my wish list and trim up the paths on the river which  i expect  will need a decent trim back/strim

57 minutes ago, Tree123 said:

I dont really trust  any of what the newpapers say.. 

But  realistically  exercise  and outdoor activities  will the 1st things to comeback. It will just be nice  to know what will happen when. 

I expect it will be something  like 

From day z you can drive futher for exercise and go out longer maybe outdoor sports are ok tennis or golf as easit to distance  in theese sports  heres hoping  and Company should start  to prepare offices for socail distances. 

But we havnt had an strict a lockdown as others eg Spain. But few more weeks would give me time to get the last few bits on my wish list and trim up the paths on the river which  i expect  will need a decent trim back/strim

I honestly don't see how they can say on day z you can do this or that. The only thing they should be saying is , if the numbers are below a certain point then we can do this, if it falls below the next set number then we can do this. It must depend on the infection rate, if numbers decrease then we can do more and if they don't we can't. 

1 hour ago, emmcee said:

I honestly don't see how they can say on day z you can do this or that. The only thing they should be saying is , if the numbers are below a certain point then we can do this, if it falls below the next set number then we can do this. It must depend on the infection rate, if numbers decrease then we can do more and if they don't we can't. 

Yeah goal posts are want we need