Locked Down/In (Not Avid ūüėā)

I've had a bit of a Highy inspired day todayūüėÖ,¬†¬†

Got rid of some scrap metal from the garden disposal site, Jetwashed the patio, brushed the grass, painted the fence, cooked steak and burgers on the bbq, 

Next its kids bedtime then zoom quizzing and  beers

busy bee today, that beer is well earnt ūüćļ

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some gardening is tasty ! ūüė¨ūüėé Use to luv my allotment¬†

Trying my hand at match fishing.........................    

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

These dodgy owners are the reason we are gonna get a second wave and have to stay locked down for longer report them buddy 

I've phoned a few mates, 1 was actually down there today walking dog, Police also have been to visit, Police said as "Social Distancing" adhered too, nothing they done.

20 minutes ago, Big Bass said:

Highly that was sad news about your Nan glad you had a good drink 

Cheers pal, feeling it today...

6 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I've had a bit of a Highy inspired day todayūüėÖ,¬†¬†

Got rid of some scrap metal from the garden disposal site, Jetwashed the patio, brushed the grass, painted the fence, cooked steak and burgers on the bbq, 

Next its kids bedtime then zoom quizzing and  beers

busy bee today, that beer is well earnt ūüćļ

IMG_20200509_160437.thumb.jpg.7355bbad328a46d6160a0100d092096f.jpg

Upto here now ...ran out of boards,get more from work Monday.

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

These dodgy owners are the reason we are gonna get a second wave and have to stay locked down for longer report them buddy 

Profiteering  for sure. We would love to be out there if we could. Hopfully will allowed loads of exercise and have a plan. If it a very slow release i will be attempting  to cut my own hair this week

4 minutes ago, Tree123 said:

Profiteering  for sure. We would love to be out there if we could. Hopfully will allowed loads of exercise and have a plan. If it a very slow release i will be attempting  to cut my own hair this week

Luckily I've been doing mine for years so I am a pro skinhead ftw ūüėĀ

44 minutes ago, Tree123 said:

Did mine last week, not too bad but it gets a bit German round the back.  Should be fine in a few weeks.

16 hours ago, Highy said:

I've phoned a few mates, 1 was actually down there today walking dog, Police also have been to visit, Police said as "Social Distancing" adhered too, nothing they done.

Cheers pal, feeling it today...

IMG_20200509_160437.thumb.jpg.7355bbad328a46d6160a0100d092096f.jpg

Upto here now ...ran out of boards,get more from work Monday.

Are you making a Man Cave , or are you going to waste the space and put gardening equipment in your latest creation , Highy . ? 

ūüėÉ

50 minutes ago, Highy said:

No, Wife want's like a little Bar area, just made Bottle/Glass rack...

IMG_20200510_113457.thumb.jpg.be50adc2139960f43c52cd31e1f8a7bd.jpg

My Wife says " how fabulous , what a brilliant idea , you have a pub to go to , what time is opening time ? . "

My Wife drinks cider , but I guess we'll have to pop round to Elmos' gaff for that .

I see you have diplomatically allowed your Wife a couple of bottles as well as your own - you spoil that lady , Highy .

I love the glass rack .

ūüėĀ

We have just had our free masks delivered today ready for the easing of restrictions tomorrow when we are able to go fishing again. France is divided into two zones red and green. Fortunately we are in the green area. We started our lockdown a week earlier than UK so there should be light at the end of the tunnel for most of you very soon. Stay safe everybody. 

2 minutes ago, Tree123 said:

Well that ten minutes wasted tonight... just a rought plan  no reall information.  All sports qre ok outside  from Wednesday. Examples  would have been nice. I was a big tory fan. But ive lost all confidence  in them now.

And the point of that statement was......

Edited by framey

Well it had to happen I completely lost the plot today in work...

It were similar to the scene in the film The Graduate with Dustin Hoffman where he is late to stop the wedding and is thumping on the window looking down at the girl he’s in love with.  

I lost the plot because I noticed the wind had just changed and was blowing hard, in my minds eye I could picture the carp on mass following it into my swim. And I was the only one on the lake 

FBAFB6A9-48F2-4059-ABAB-7354D4CEE609.jpeg

1 minute ago, commonly said:

Complete and utter tory tripe!! 

You must do this!!

Unless you can't??

You can't do that!!

Unless you must?? 

I wouldn't trust this government to run a bath!! 

UTTER shambles isn't it,  I'm furloughed but am I supposed to go back to work now tommorrow?

sorry kids your going to have to stay at home alone, me and mummy have got to go back to work Boris said ūüė©

Everyone else you can all do what you want 

3 minutes ago, commonly said:

Complete and utter tory tripe!! 

You must do this!!

Unless you can't??

You can't do that!!

Unless you must?? 

I wouldn't trust this government to run a bath!! 

The  thing i dont understand about it. There is more information  coming tommrow then why  bother to even give us the update  today... yes  from Wednesday i can drive  and walk to river  and if were lucky might be able to fish. But  there is plently of other issues.  But anyway ive had my rant. Ill try to bring anyone down

Thank fudge for the Trump! We would be the laughing stock of the world without him around!! 

We all witnessed brexit being hashed up by the politicians, now we've literally got a life and death situation to be dealt with. I'm not religious but I think it's time to start praying to a higher presence!!