Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

16 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

I'm just testing out the new lawn hoover at the moment, Kenilworth road will be ready for kick off 😁

My uncle used to play for Luton and then the other local

28 minutes ago, framey said:

My uncle used to play for Luton and then the other local

I used to go there occasionally when I was a kid, the legendary luton town right back Tim Breaker was my dad's Saturday boy in a butchers, until football got in the way of a butchering career

Who was your uncle? 

Edited by elmoputney

8 hours ago, Highy said:

There in thick n fast now, main 1 is the chill out / seating bar area place, no decking until mid June, finish some more pointing at front, new fence panels in back garden, re-stain both deckings, etc etc etc

Thank goodness I'm useless at D.I.Y. , and my Wife hates my efforts anyway .

Today I just had to make 2 trips to B&M to pick up some slabs , and that's me done for the day ; basically I just have to drive around and collect my Wife's building materials .

😁

31 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Pro tip for any vapers that order liquid online, been getting mine from Red Juice for the past few years and now have a bin liner full of large packing nuggets they always send even small orders in a box with nuggets it's a real good PVA and chunky, 

I tend to use darkstar vapour and get the bottle shots in bulk, 

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

We're still doing the rock painting thing where I live but now we also have to go and find 12 gnomes dotted about the village IMG_20200522_112524.thumb.jpg.812bd25cb277ffade509547e3ae1c19c.jpg

This is poppy gnome

" We " , Elmo ? , or is it a case of " Mummy do we have to go ? " ,  " yes Girls , someone has to look after Daddy " .

When they're older your Girls are going to look back , and remember what a great Dad you are , Elmo .

😁

1 hour ago, crusian said:

" We " , Elmo ? , or is it a case of " Mummy do we have to go ? " ,  " yes Girls , someone has to look after Daddy " .

When they're older your Girls are going to look back , and remember what a great Dad you are , Elmo .

😁

Hope so, I try hard sometimes 😂

I've had to sort out my pellets this afternoon mouse issues again, so prepped some bait fixed the puncture in the paddling pool whilst filling it up I acted like LAPD in the riots with my water Cannon and absolutely drenched the little rioters 😂😁💦

Bbq and cider time now 🤣

On 24/05/2020 at 13:41, elmoputney said:

I used to go there occasionally when I was a kid, the legendary luton town right back Tim Breaker was my dad's Saturday boy in a butchers, until football got in the way of a butchering career

Who was your uncle? 

Alan rivers 

he went out to South Africa about 71/72 so must have been playing for Luton and Watford mid to late 60’s

12 hours ago, framey said:

Alan rivers 

he went out to South Africa about 71/72 so must have been playing for Luton and Watford mid to late 60’s

Bit before my time, so I don't remember him personally, I would have asked my dad I think he would have remembered him probably 😢

On 28/05/2020 at 18:04, elmoputney said:

Really like your memorial Highy that's really nice.

Well, the funeral was today. Everything went well at the beginning, all gathered at her house, all Distancing, funeral car turned up, stopped for 10mins, then all her close friends started to arrive, made our way to the graveyard, all still going well, I was 1 of the 6 carrying her, carried to the grave, lowered down, 10 stood around grave 2mtr apart, priest says prayer, few family words, then her favourite song came on, all still fine, then everyone put a white rose in the grave, that was it, I cried like a full on baby and couldn't hold back, my dad grabbed me into him, then the wife, but it must have all just been tipping ready to come out. After all that back home and a few drinks.

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Well, the funeral was today. Everything went well at the beginning, all gathered at her house, all Distancing, funeral car turned up, stopped for 10mins, then all her close friends started to arrive, made our way to the graveyard, all still going well, I was 1 of the 6 carrying her, carried to the grave, lowered down, 10 stood around grave 2mtr apart, priest says prayer, few family words, then her favourite song came on, all still fine, then everyone put a white rose in the grave, that was it, I cried like a full on baby and couldn't hold back, my dad grabbed me into him, then the wife, but it must have all just been tipping ready to come out. After all that back home and a few drinks.

I was pretty much the same at my dad's funeral mate, it's good to let it out though, really sorry for your loss my condolences to you and your family, it is strange isnt it, only a burial and hardly anyone else there, not a proper wake as such so you don't get to hear everyone else thoughts and memories,and to spend time with the people who cared about them 

we're all here for you if you need us though Highy,