Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Locked Down/In (Not Avid ๐Ÿ˜‚)

51 minutes ago, Highy said:

IMG_20200613_163237.thumb.jpg.fac0dc73e9ff7bd52dc799a62e22c257.jpg

Should be finished this week, I'm on daft shifts this week...6pm - 2am...off Friday...so should be done by then...out Saturday night for another session ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ๐ŸŽฃ

That looks amazing mate great work, many happy memories to come at Highys bar I think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

3 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

That looks amazing mate great work, many happy memories to come at Highys bar I think ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

Wife's thought of a name, won't tell me and had a sign made up and ordered...

7 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

That's absolutely amazing Highy, I love it, what a creation to have in your garden, ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ

Opening night is Saturday night....I won't be there, I be fishing..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

49 minutes ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've had some good news today I've survived the first round of redundancies, so I still have a job for the time being, so that's one less stress for a whileย 

That's excellent news I'm made up for you, a few beers tonight to celebrate in order I think. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘

So my plans for a lathe in my cupboard have been shot down, not really fair to have a lathe on the other side of me neighbors living room, so not to be beaten by the woman i knocked this up, i give you the Floating Podtmย you can set it up in any swim and drop anchor,ย  it is just a working model at the mo until i can get some water camo piping.ย 

ย 

83444301_3257700187787564_8035347182761185344_o.jpg

21 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

So my plans for a lathe in my cupboard have been shot down, not really fair to have a lathe on the other side of me neighbors living room, so not to be beaten by the woman i knocked this up, i give you the Floating Podtmย you can set it up in any swim and drop anchor,ย  it is just a working model at the mo until i can get some water camo piping.ย 

ย 

That has potentialย 

great thinkingย 

1 hour ago, Carpbell_ll said:

ย 

Its a good idea, when you say drop anchor will it stay rigid my only concern may be that the alarms would be Constantly going off due to the waves and movement on the surface of the water moving the bobbins, good thinking though ๐Ÿ‘

3 hours ago, framey said:

That has potentialย 

great thinkingย 

Might put a V shape support on the front, that way you could dock a bait boat under the rods, the next folded handles fashion.

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Its a good idea, when you say drop anchor will it stay rigid my only concern may be that the alarms would be Constantly going off due to the waves and movement on the surface of the water moving the bobbins, good thinking though ๐Ÿ‘

I don't know, might get kind of rhythmic after a while sounding off to the lap of the chop.ย 

42 minutes ago, Carpbell_ll said:

Might put a V shape support on the front, that way you could dock a bait boat under the rods, the next folded handles fashion.

I don't know, might get kind of rhythmic after a while sounding off to the lap of the chop.ย 

You wouldย  need to invent some bite alarms that have pan pipe sounds or other weird hippy vibes to make that relaxing ๐Ÿ˜‚,

Nash will do a drum and bass bite alarm when that goes off, it will go off ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฏ

ย Apologies for being absent but been so busy in work 12-15 hour days mostly 7 day weeks ๐Ÿ™„ย Still havenโ€™t had a overnight trip but managed aย early evening session. ย Hope your all been catching. ย