Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

Drive in comedy show cancelled Saturday, babysitting organised for the night, so I slip in a cheeky, 'let's go and spend the night on the estate venue'.... 'OK!' was the reply! 😁😁😁

Fishing alone with the missus for the first time!! Could go two ways🤞

6 hours ago, finchey said:

He is still at the vets and will be for at least the next couple of days, he wasn't eating apparently loss of appetite is normal after manger surgery, so last night the poor fella ended up having another opp to fit a feeding tube from the side of his neck down into his stomach, so he has taken a step backwards but is is being feed now, so he should start to pick up in the next couple of days. He hadn't eaten for 5 days so it was a matter of having to get some food into him. He may be able to come home in a couple of days but we will have to feed him through the tube, but it will just be great to get him home and give him some well deserved love.🤞🤞

Thanks for asking crusian.👍

Well hopefully Flint will be home for the Weekend ? , and as you say he is now eating .

😃

Work has gone weird again, they did phase 2 redundancies wanted 67 and they got 75 voluntary requests and have accepted all of them, I'm losing all the good old boys, Nearly all the proper old school work mates you could have a laugh with,do pranks on and they could do good wind ups and tell great stories etc all going, one of my real good pals is going, an old boy I could talk fishing with, it's gonna be like a ghost town soon all these people will never be replaceable, just going to be soulless, 

RIP the good old days 

Thank flip in on holiday next week 

On 30/07/2020 at 11:24, Highy said:

This year has to go down as 1 of the worst years in history by far. 

You mean worst in your lifetime!

2020 has got nothing over some of the troubles the human race has seen in the last few hundred years.

The pandemic is a once-in-a-lifetime emergency for us but disease on this level is a normal every day way of life in some countries. We are very lucky.

On 30/07/2020 at 19:50, elmoputney said:

Life is still good

That's the spirit mate.

Life is always good. It can be difficult to recognise that when all we're fed is negative waffle on the mainstream and social medias. But good things are happening all around us every day, we just need to recognise them. 

30 minutes ago, yonny said:

You mean worst in your lifetime!

2020 has got nothing over some of the troubles the human race has seen in the last few hundred years.

The pandemic is a once-in-a-lifetime emergency for us but disease on this level is a normal every day way of life in some countries. We are very lucky.

That's the spirit mate.

Life is always good. It can be difficult to recognise that when all we're fed is negative waffle on the mainstream and social medias. But good things are happening all around us every day, we just need to recognise them. 

Yeah I guess in my lifetime is probably fairer, 😅

I am still positive usually, my last post was more reflective than anything, I will miss the old school banter though, things are serious now but I have to be thankful, I'm not changing will say and do things I want and will carry on the old traditions and do my bit to keep work fun, we all need a laugh especially at the moment  👍

Edited by elmoputney

There is light at the end of the tunnel everyone stay positive.

I have managed to get a job in the same industry as I was working in before redundancy set in and on more money than my last role, 

should be interesting when I go back to visit which I know I will have to very soon lol..

16 minutes ago, framey said:

I have managed to get a job in the same industry as I was working in before redundancy set in and on more money than my last role, 

should be interesting when I go back to visit which I know I will have to very soon lol..

Good news well done framey, really pleased to hear that 👍

1 hour ago, framey said:

Congratulations mate some great news. 😁👍

Edited by finchey