Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Highy

Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

1 hour ago, framey said:

It’s finding somewhere to get the gear to decorate from 

Like I heard on the radio last night. The world's richest man is able to provide and amass further fortunes!! Amazon deliver almost everything!! 

Personally I prefer the Bay. 

I ordered a paddling pool heater and cover last week, turned up in usual time. Just waiting for the government to freeze water and electric bills and I will get the pool filled up and at a lovely warm temperature! 

8 minutes ago, commonly said:

Like I heard on the radio last night. The world's richest man is able to provide and amass further fortunes!! Amazon deliver almost everything!! 

Personally I prefer the Bay. 

I ordered a paddling pool heater and cover last week, turned up in usual time. Just waiting for the government to freeze water and electric bills and I will get the pool filled up and at a lovely warm temperature! 

I reckon must be the only person on the planet who has never bought anything proper from amazon lol

Edited by framey

Straight from the City of London Police fraud team - 
Extremely sophisticated scam going about this morning. Definitely Danske bank customers but possibly all banks. You get a message saying a payment hasn’t been taken eg O2, EE, (etc) and to click here. DO NOT DO IT!!
As soon as you touch it the money is gone. They already have all your details and it’s the most advance scam the banks have ever seen. Pass this on to everyone. Please. 
The Police are being inundated with calls - thousands flying out of peoples accounts! 
Spread the word!

Doing the rounds on WhatsApp, but still thought I'd put it up 👍

Had a good chat with mi lad about fishing, while stuck in. 

I was watching a video about all carp gear on TV and he said why does everyone need all this...started to explain why. So I asked would you ever come again Night Fishing, as I'm contemplating in getting rid of mi 2 man bivvy. He said maybe, but I want a proppa answer as I've been offered a swap for it.

Carp Zone (same as bivvy) Full Brolly System.

Screenshot_20200331_160800_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.76cb70383013aa542619fe5c94f1393c.jpg

Screenshot_20200331_160754_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.9318bf2a846cc5ff35a7754d495b22d0.jpg

Screenshot_20200331_160744_com_ebay.mobile.thumb.jpg.e24ca32ee882caa6a34e058822deac99.jpg

Had a nice day on lock down today 

My eldest was 6 today, lots of video chats with family and friends and went for a walk and it was lovely to see the community sharing in the day, lots of people have been putting banners up wishing her and others a happy birthday, it's this kind of community spirit that will get us all through it, it's been different but a lot more human and real, Made me feel proud and positive again, stay strong everyone and more importantly safe 

5 hours ago, Carpbell_ll said:

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a woodpecker.

DSCF0944.JPG

Love that 'photo of the Blue *** peeping out , Carpbell .

My Wife loves to sit by the window watching our nesting Blue **** , and Robins .

😃 

7 hours ago, crusian said:

Love that 'photo of the Blue *** peeping out , Carpbell .

My Wife loves to sit by the window watching our nesting Blue **** , and Robins .

😃

I don't mind watching the **** myself, I particularly like great ****.🤣😂🤣

9 hours ago, crusian said:

Your lad takes a good 'photo , Highy .

😁

He did actually take this 👍😁 not bad is it.

8 hours ago, Big Bass said:

What no fishing gear 🙄

It was spoken about while in, what to buy next 😂 after the brolly.

Finally, the rat that was visiting my garden has gone and what a laugh that was, the rat had been coming into the garden looking for hedgehog food, i offered to deal with it but she had to be all Chris Packham about it and got one of those Big Cheese rat traps. Well it turned into a learning process for both parties and fun to watch, the rat has be mugging her off for weeks getting in and out the trap with the goods before the door shut. Finally listened to a bit of advice, oil the trap's moving parts and spread a good amount of nutela on the plate like it was toast. Boom first night and that's where the fun starts.

I'm sitting on the sofa looking at maple trees, honest, all i heared was two shrills of terror, WTF, i goes out the door and the Mrs is jabbering on about it's in there? She went up to the trap and the door was closed so she thought the rat had done her again and lifted the trap up, it was then the screaming started. Gets the rat indoors and asked her, so what now? Take it someplace and let it go, but we are on lock down and its late , i say. don't care was her reply get rid. So i put the cadge down by the front door while i got ready, took my own sweet time too i'll tell ya. She calms down a bit and says, i'll just have a look and say by?? Bends down had puts her face up to the cadge for a look, the rat just flew at her with its teeth bared and just attacked the bars on the cadge, she freaked, finally realised Rats ain't Bunny Rabbits. Rats are my job now and the Big Cheese trap is retired. lol.

Oh and the first industrial estate i went to had a traffic police car sitting at the entrance, so i went else where, as i drove by i thought great i'm out in my car at night got gloves a torch and screwdriver on the front seat with a rat in a cadge in a shopping bag, that would by a tough walk away in normal times, never mind with all this going on. 

13 minutes ago, commonly said:

With a little help from my boys, dug this out in the last week. Still needs a bit more work and hope to get a few fish in due course. Hoping to keep it as a natural pond. 

DSC_0151.JPG

Looks great .... How much for a day ticket ? 

Edited by Big Bass