Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some gardening is tasty ! 😬😎 Use to luv my allotment 

Trying my hand at match fishing.........................    

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a

Posted Images

10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Just did an online quiz on zoom with parents from the village, drunk a lot of beer and won the quiz, had a good laugh too, much needed at the moment, 

Stay safe all drink beer and quiz online 👍

Good to read that you had some light relief , Elmo .

Did you toast your Brother-In-Law for his present ? .

😊

been playing so much fetch in the garden with the pooch i've got no grass left 😂 am I right in thinking we are still not allowed to fish? The other day I went for an early morning cycle along the canal and seen some bivvies up... didn't stop to speak to them but not sure if its allowed or not? 

2 hours ago, jh92 said:

been playing so much fetch in the garden with the pooch i've got no grass left 😂 am I right in thinking we are still not allowed to fish? The other day I went for an early morning cycle along the canal and seen some bivvies up... didn't stop to speak to them but not sure if its allowed or not? 

Take a 2m pole and push them and there kit in from a socially acceptable distance 😁

16 hours ago, framey said:

Still not allowed 

16 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Take a 2m pole and push them and there kit in from a socially acceptable distance 😁

Shame, such nice weather for it, I had another cycle this morning and seen some big carp cruising up the tidal stretch, I stood and watched them for a few minutes just thinking about fishing for them 😆 had my exercise now I'm in for the rest of the day.

Thinking about getting one of these to play with in the garden while on lock down and might be good for getting boilies out in the future 😂😂🙄

Just now, framey said:

8 down 4 left rainbow brick lol

Well done you are the winner 👏👏👏👏😁🥇

It took some effort to get that right, my daughter added that little rainbow nugget, otherwise we had to not make every brick colour non connected ie blue couldn't be next to another blue 

Concept art at its finest 😂

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Amazing work Highy what a creation, she will love that, are potion kitchens this years mud kitchen? 

Seen somewhere about a mud kitchen, she collects flowers and adds water to then to make perfume 😁

28 minutes ago, crusian said:

So is the little girl going to whip you up some " special " boilies guaranteed to catch the biggest in the lake , Highy ? .

😁

I hope so, nice a smelly fresh boilies...

She was proppa chuffed, took it round on my barrow, left it at her back gate for her. Never heard a excitement scream so loud.

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Seen somewhere about a mud kitchen, she collects flowers and adds water to then to make perfume 😁

She was proppa chuffed, took it round on my barrow, left it at her back gate for her. Never heard a excitement scream so loud.

My Wife used to collect rose petals from the Rose Garden in Regents' Park 60years ago , and made the same perfume - beautiful .

A loud scream of excitement - priceless ! .

😃

3 hours ago, Highy said:

You should try living with 2 girls wow they can be louder than a motorhead concert, 😱😜

Well done though it's nice to be nice, you might get some funky after shave made 👍

Desperately trying to get our "garden" (for want of a better description!) sorted out. Two years of basic neglect has seen it overrun with weeds/thistles etc. It's become an embarrassment. Spent the best part of Sunday starting to clear weeds. As I mentioned, thistles everywhere, and my hands are literally torn to shreds pulling them out without gloves (don't ask 🙄). It's starting to take shape, but still plenty to do, including re-painting the old shed. I'm waiting for new gloves to arrive before carrying on though!!!

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Edited by smufter
3 hours ago, smufter said:

Desperately trying to get our "garden" (for want of a better description!) sorted out. Two years of basic neglect has seen it overrun with weeds/thistles etc. It's become an embarrassment. Spent the best part of Sunday starting to clear weeds. As I mentioned, thistles everywhere, and my hands are literally torn to shreds pulling them out without gloves (don't ask 🙄). It's starting to take shape, but still plenty to do, including re-painting the old shed. I'm waiting for new gloves to arrive before carrying on though!!!

Before.jpg

After.jpg

Keep at it mate and try and keep on top of it and you’ll soon see the benefits of your labour 😬💪🏼😎

51 minutes ago, snowmanstevo said:

Keep at it mate and try and keep on top of it and you’ll soon see the benefits of your labour 😬💪🏼😎

I've definitely got a bee in my bonnet with it now Steve. Despite the pain, I got immense pleasure pulling those brambles up. Looking to buy a rotivator to help with the bigger section at the back of the garden, which is in a really bad way. Would like to clear it completely and start again, planting some nice shrubs there for a nice splash of colour. Have got a really nice barbecue permanently installed and with the work that we've done already I can start using it again. Seriously can't believe how bad we've let it go. Embarrassing to be honest. 😢😢😢

IMG_20200404_120617.jpg

IMG_20200427_102336.jpg

Edited by smufter
34 minutes ago, smufter said:

I've definitely got a bee in my bonnet with it now Steve. Despite the pain, I got immense pleasure pulling those brambles up. Looking to buy a rotivator to help with the bigger section at the back of the garden, which is in a really bad way. Would like to clear it completely and start again, planting some nice shrubs there for a nice splash of colour. Have got a really nice barbecue permanently installed and with the work that we've done already I can start using it again. Seriously can't believe how bad we've let it go. Embarrassing to be honest. 😢😢😢

IMG_20200404_120617.jpg

IMG_20200427_102336.jpg

That looks a long , interesting garden , Smufter .

I had a 125 ft. back garden once , but we never did manage to do what Stevo suggests " keep on top of it " , we could only manage 1 section per year .

😃