Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some gardening is tasty ! 😬😎 Use to luv my allotment 

Trying my hand at match fishing.........................    

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Bosch 24v SDS Hammer Drill for all concrete work.

DeWalt cordless for all purpose jobs.

Both have spare batteries charged always 😁

I still use a corded hammer-drill, and my big impact wrench is corded.  I hardly ever use my 3/8" cordless drill,  but the cordless impact is my favourite tool by far.  Mine are DeWalt and I got them long enough ago only 14V, but they still have tons of pep.  If and when replacement time comes, the 24V price now is no more than I paid years ago.

" All good stuff, I do love a power tool, it's the only thing that keeps my masculinity in check these days otherwise I would be getting dressed up like a princess  😁"

I would pay good money to see you dressed up as a princess , Elmo , especially if your girls did your makeup .

😁

38 minutes ago, crusian said:

" All good stuff, I do love a power tool, it's the only thing that keeps my masculinity in check these days otherwise I would be getting dressed up like a princess  😁"

I would pay good money to see you dressed up as a princess , Elmo , especially if your girls did your makeup .

😁

I have had my nails painted before now when we have a pamper day  💅😁😁😁

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

I have had my nails painted before now when we have a pamper day  💅😁😁😁

Harley from work came in once looking haggard, and I asked what the problem was, he said his 2 little girls had made him sing all the songs from Frozen with them all week-end.

9 hours ago, buzzbomb said:

Harley from work came in once looking haggard, and I asked what the problem was, he said his 2 little girls had made him sing all the songs from Frozen with them all week-end.

I've got a Spotify Playlist of kids songs for when we are in the car, mainly songs from films but there are some pretty good ones these days, it has a wide variety and luckily I can edit it, when one song gets really annoying 😁

Little garden update the blue bush which i can not recall what it is, some sort of bottle brush bush? is looking nice from the out side as it grows towards the sun, i'm thinking of putting a maple in front of it to add a bit of colour, just moved some hollyhocks into the spot for now, as the shops are shut, 

Lawn seed has shot up, used a few different sorts, not a big fan of turf for small jobs, Blue ****, Sparrows and a Finch have  moved in seem happy enough, there are a lot more small birds about this year, i put down to HS2 which is being built just up the road a bit. 

20200430_112104[1].jpg

20200430_111747[1].jpg

Have to fit a new Compression Valve under sink, got the Washer & Dishwasher on same feed but using a Y splitter, found a leak last night, so gonna remove the original Water Valve and put in a Appliance Compression Tee Valve. Need to get some LSX Leak Sealer too for the Olives 👍

Just reading now on Anglers Mail..

"It is very unlikely that anyone will be on the banks, which EA have deemed closed, until September. Anglers will be losing almost half of there year usage"

Maybe offering an extension of upto 6 months to the end of the expiry date.

I've also heard..."Any fishery choosing to re-open, must contact the EA to gain Permission" any fishery not doing so will incure a hearty fine or even temporary closure after the Pandemic.

30 minutes ago, emmcee said:

I'm not an expert either mate though I have been in the landscape industry for a combined total of roughly 15yrs and I'm quite confident that's what it is. 👍

Wisteria a bit more longer and bushy I think 🤔😬