Locked Down/In (Not Avid 😂)

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some gardening is tasty ! 😬😎 Use to luv my allotment 

Trying my hand at match fishing.........................    

My twitchering is coming along, real easy this one just sit in the garden with a cuppa and snap a few pics, no camo wear needed. blue *** has been doing some work widening the entrance, sounds like a

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Highy said:

Have to fit a new Compression Valve under sink, got the Washer & Dishwasher on same feed but using a Y splitter, found a leak last night, so gonna remove the original Water Valve and put in a Appliance Compression Tee Valve. Need to get some LSX Leak Sealer too for the Olives 👍

O.K. , my Wife understood all that , but it's gobbledygook to me .

😕

5 hours ago, emmcee said:

I'm not an expert either mate though I have been in the landscape industry for a combined total of roughly 15yrs and I'm quite confident that's what it is. 👍

What about a short Wisteria , or a long Ceanothus ? .

Come on Carpbell , rack your brains and give us the definitive answer please .

😁 

The amazon driver delivered us a big cookie jar today, we were out daily exercising at the time so he lobbed it over the gate, we thought our dreams had been shattered 😬

But it didn't break so that's a good thing isn't it 😁

It holds multiple packs of biscuits too, perfect for those lockdown days where you just need a biscuit fix immediately cos your kids are becoming ferrel 👍

I'm getting a beer tap next 😁

8 hours ago, emmcee said:

Blue plant I'd say is a ceanothus.  

I have had that since 2003 it's been in two gardens and a pot on a balcony, i'm going to have to trim it this year suprised i haven't had a letter telling me to keep on my side of the fence, wish i could lol. 

8 hours ago, yonny said:

I think it's wisteria. But I'm no expert lol.

Definitely not Wisteria house over the road has some looks a treat in the early summer.

6 hours ago, framey said:

Sados lol

Nowt sad about gardening :mrgreen: had a few of the old ducks knocking the door for cuttings of that, plus if you need to earn angling tokens keeping the garden tidy is a good way to go about it in this house. 🎏

2 hours ago, crusian said:

What about a short Wisteria , or a long Ceanothus ? .

Come on Carpbell , rack your brains and give us the definitive answer please .

😁

I'd go with Ceanothus, but will stick to calling it a blue bottle brush bush, say that after a few. 

6 hours ago, elmoputney said:

I didn't want to say anything but I was wondering when you were going to become the Charlie dimmock appreciation society 😁

Charley is a bit on the muscular side for me Rachel De Thame posh and unatainable just my sort, catch her on gardeners world with Monty Don and his large poppy garden, just for the seeds mind :twisted:

Little en started a competition the other month about Goalkeeper Gloves Design.

He's got to the last four 😲

I'm tryin to ask people to like, I'm not on Facebook.

Please see below and like (if you like) 👍

https://www.facebook.com/just4keeperswigan/

https://m.facebook.com/just4keeperswigan/photos/a.790746024382183/2719817151475051/?type=3

1 hour ago, Highy said:

Little en started a competition the other month about Goalkeeper Gloves Design.

He's got to the last four 😲

I'm tryin to ask people to like, I'm not on Facebook.

Please see below and like (if you like) 👍

https://www.facebook.com/just4keeperswigan/

https://m.facebook.com/just4keeperswigan/photos/a.790746024382183/2719817151475051/?type=3

Who do I vote for what’s his name matey 

21 minutes ago, crusian said:

When you've finished your indoor jobs , Highy , I wouldn't put it past you to create another Hanging Gardens of Babylon .

😁

I suggested a Palm tree to the misses last night after seeing this, I think it looks nice, would make me feel like I am on holiday all the time 😎

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

I suggested a Palm tree to the misses last night after seeing this, I think it looks nice, would make me feel like I am on holiday all the time 😎

If you were any closer you can have it, turning into a drive soon.

1 hour ago, crusian said:

When you've finished your indoor jobs , Highy , I wouldn't put it past you to create another Hanging Gardens of Babylon .

😁

Last 1 done now...

On 01/05/2020 at 08:02, Highy said:

Have to fit a new Compression Valve under sink, got the Washer & Dishwasher on same feed but using a Y splitter, found a leak last night, so gonna remove the original Water Valve and put in a Appliance Compression Tee Valve. Need to get some LSX Leak Sealer too for the Olives 👍

After an 8 hour shift this morning, put it off long enough.

Finished work at 2.30, home n started, took nearly 4 hours to swap out 2 isolation valves.

Realised needed new copper pipe too, old 1 off new 1 on. Fiddly not the word...all done now, Cider n hot tub time 👍

If any of you have amazon prime, type in fishing into the search tab and loads of fishing programs come up including old ones of mick brown pike fishing, there's some old carp ones on there too, but never heard of the anglers in them so don't know if they are any good. Might be of interest to some of you 👍