Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
carpyian

booked on for fishing last week the fishery closed :( due to virus

booked on to a fishery last Tuesday all paid and booked the on the morning I was going got an email with a refund to say because of virus closed until further notice don't get me wrong this is the right thing to do to keep all safe but very frustrating now the better weather is here lol well tiny rant over 

hope everyone is well and managing to keep busy 

Edited by carpyian

Yeah, I was talking to a mate this morning, he has a 2 acre syndicate water just 20 mind away from me. I was buttering him up, to see if I might be able sneak down there for a while. He's had a letter from the Environment agency forcing him to close it, anyone found breaking the rule will be fined!! 😭

I had a 24 hour session booked last week but after Boris's announcement on lock down and no unnecessary travel, I contacted the owner and he immediately offered an open ended trip when this all dies down. This virus is the most serious crisis the human race has faced since the Spanish Flu outbreak in 1918 where it was estimated 50 million worldwide died.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/1918-pandemic-h1n1.html

Everyone is hurting but I think the Government is doing the right thing and we should do everything in our powers to stop the spread, even if that means no fishing or even walking the lakes. My mum and mother-in-law are both in their 80's and we are shielding them as much as possible as I don't rate their chances if they catch it. Be safe, be responsible, think of others.