How's everyone bearing up....?

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been better, I lost my dad to the Coronavirus yesterday, he also had to try and get over cancer but he caught it whilst in hospital having an op to remove that, he didn't have the strength left t

My life hasn’t changed one bit,it’s business as usual for me. I’m a key worker and we’re busy as ever I’ve had one day off in April so far so earned lots of fishing tokens 😂😂😂 I still do everythi

Hi Tree   Got to agree with you there mate ‘anxiety sucks’   I don’t think your the only one who’s gets it especially at these times. I think you maybe mentioned how you felt because of Elmo’s sad new

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Highy said:

Got here at 4.30, think I had 2hra sleep, like a kid at Christmas in a sweet shop, 3/4 bivvies in deep end, walked the lake, 1 other bivvy in shallows. 

Screenshot_20210402_052526.thumb.jpg.a224ade6eef89f5bb3d30cf0bb2d1fb9.jpg

Orange dot is the 1 bivvy, orange circle bivvys in deep end, I've taken 3 swims with yellow line, me n 2 mates (on way now)... Directly opposite where they feed the ducks, so a trimmed down white pop up / wafter will be the doings there. 

Enjoy your day and good luck 👍

On 02/04/2021 at 10:36, B B said:

Enjoy your day and good luck 👍

On 02/04/2021 at 10:16, ouchthathurt said:

Best of luck fella 

Blank Bruno, was hard work, they were just basking in the sun not bothered about bait, tried EVERYTHING for a take, on the plus side... Bait Boat will be on order soon 😁

48 minutes ago, Highy said:

Blank Bruno, was hard work, they were just basking in the sun not bothered about bait, tried EVERYTHING for a take, on the plus side... Bait Boat will be on order soon 😁

At least you had a day out 👍...I see Ridge Monkey got a bait boat out £500 

472636F9-6F12-4F57-97EA-E9C0AC7C06A0.jpeg

Well I spent the morning lovingly rolling several kilos of boilies to restock the freezer with bait, looking over the rows of freshly boiled baits air drying on the racks in the spring sunlight. Then tipping them into a large resealable bag to go in the freezer... admiring the big bag packed tight with 12mm boilies... then the horror as that bag tips over and all the bait falls all over the kitchen floor... the dogs eyes light up with joy as a mini tidal wave of yummy boilies come cascading towards her... luckily she only snaffled about a dozen before I managed to get her away, bribed with another treat. Then spending 15min hunting under kitchen cabinets, oven, fridge and freezer picking them all back up again... 🙄

2 hours ago, Highy said:

Cleaned all my gear this morning, even catches on chair n bed, musfeet, rod eyes... The lot. 

Steam cleaned chair n fleece part on bag, febreezed em, everything got a good wipe over. 

Screenshot_20210406_105158.thumb.jpg.e92cde2a72b753ad07ca5ddc63810cb5.jpg

That is supposed to be my job for the day as well  even the mrs is moaning  it's all on the landing upstairs waiting for me, been there since Saturday, 

1 minute ago, Carpbell_ll said:

That is supposed to be my job for the day as well  even the mrs is moaning  it's all on the landing upstairs waiting for me, been there since Saturday, 

It needed doing, few winter sessions didn't help, glad it's all done now. 😁

On 06/04/2021 at 10:52, Highy said:

Cleaned all my gear this morning, even catches on chair n bed, musfeet, rod eyes... The lot. 

Steam cleaned chair n fleece part on bag, febreezed em, everything got a good wipe over. 

Screenshot_20210406_105158.thumb.jpg.e92cde2a72b753ad07ca5ddc63810cb5.jpg

Hope you didn’t steam the dog.  😳