How's everyone bearing up....?

it's pretty much impossible not to be tracked these days, you would need to walk or cycle everywhere with a face mask on and no phone, anpr cameras are on all roads just about, could try the freeman of the land bit, it can be done but not many can do it, the car or van you are using needs to be classed as your permanent home that way in comes under different laws to driving laws. it really is as simple as that, now who's first to try their luck? ha ha.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been better, I lost my dad to the Coronavirus yesterday, he also had to try and get over cancer but he caught it whilst in hospital having an op to remove that, he didn't have the strength left t

Well I've had a rubbish cough/cold thing all weekend, but I've done a good bit of pottering,another raised bed and load of gravel down, I've just got to empty that hippo bag into sacks and take it to

Hi Tree   Got to agree with you there mate ‘anxiety sucks’   I don’t think your the only one who’s gets it especially at these times. I think you maybe mentioned how you felt because of Elmo’s sad new

Posted Images

You're tracked even at home as most smart tv's register your location when you switch on and what you watch and feed it back to the makers... smartphones, camera's, traffic ANPR,  card transactions when shopping, sat nav locations... impossible to live "off grid" without a lot of trouble these days and the nay sayers need a slap upside the ear and told to get with the plan...

1 hour ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've had a rubbish cough/cold thing all weekend, but I've done a good bit of pottering,another raised bed and load of gravel down, I've just got to empty that hippo bag into sacks and take it to the lake to fill some holes in the track, but that isn't happening today I am going to chill out now 

IMG_20210606_143258.thumb.jpg.dbdf82ec068311f45727a48bf0c7fffb.jpg

Grab a beer mate and chill out, great job you deserve it. 😁👍

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Well I've had a rubbish cough/cold thing all weekend, but I've done a good bit of pottering,another raised bed and load of gravel down, I've just got to empty that hippo bag into sacks and take it to the lake to fill some holes in the track, but that isn't happening today I am going to chill out now 

looks nice elmo those sleepers really do take a nice stain. beer o clock i just hand washed and polished the motor got all my gear ready for the morning be a zig a pop up with a bag of pellets and a out the bag snowman. on a stick of boilies.

Been sorting the shed out, sold my outboard, sib should be going in a few days then I’m moving on to the carp gear. I need to thin the heard, no idea but I got 3 bed chairs, 2 chairs, 2 sleeping bags, 2 barrows, 2 storm brollies and 3 bivvies. I use hardly any of it but struggle to part with it 🤷‍♂️ My collection of rods/reels is mad, again I use hardly any of it.. it’s got so bad over the years I can barely get in the shed now 😂😂

Edited by jh92
5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Elmo did you employ Highy to give you a hand ? ...The sleepers would make a great little pond just have to put a liner in 🤔 

1 hour ago, B B said:

Elmo did you employ Highy to give you a hand ? ...The sleepers would make a great little pond just have to put a liner in 🤔 

Sadly he told me he was already booked up til 2023 😳😏

I wanted a pond but wasn't allowed ha ha, to be fair it would be a pain too much tree stinky winky falls out the woods and would probably need a lot of cleaning 

Debating whether I should do the 50 mile drive to a res for a 24 hour session tomorrow 🤔 I haven’t done a 24 hour in god knows how long, probably a year lol.  It’s just the possibility they might be spawning and I have no contacts that fish there and the website was last updated in like 2008 😂

Got my 2nd shot of Astra Zeneca this morning.  The wait time at the drive through was only 1 hour halfway through physio so they let me go early.  I had been considering getting Phizer for my 2nd shot, but the window for getting an early appointment for that passed a few days ago so I opted for expediency.  Soon after entering the fair grounds I checked the website and wait time was 1/2 hr, and they were spot on.

Good luck pal 👍

managed to find a Facebook group about the reservoir I was gonna go to, apparently they were spawning Saturday so best give them a few weeks to recover 👍

not sure if I should go lire fishing for some wrasse at a rock mark or go do some lure fishing for perch, you can bet the little wasps will be on it this time of year 😂