New Years Resolutions

Have you got any ?
Now if I did have a resolution at this time of year it’s not to make any  🤔 ... ok ok il hold up my hand and say I’m a chocoholic ... there iv said it, its been 2 days 3 hours and ummmm 25 seconds since iv had any but hey who’s counting 😫 I gave up cigs then cigars years ago it was hard but I done it. I want to lose my gut.... but I always find it 🙄

Get back in the gym when there’s no noncence going on can’t even use a punchbag because they took it down cause of COVID absolutely bonkers but the powers that be I wonder when the madness will stop I’m going stir crazy allready no fishing no gym I need an outlet my dog is that walked the poor pair haven’t even woke up for their morning treat  

4 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

Get back in the gym when there’s no noncence going on can’t even use a punchbag because they took it down cause of COVID absolutely bonkers but the powers that be I wonder when the madness will stop I’m going stir crazy allready no fishing no gym I need an outlet my dog is that walked the poor pair haven’t even woke up for their morning treat  

We are being failed by the tories quite frankly, unfortunately they seem to not be able to make decisions until it is too late, which is why we are all now suffering,they haven't followed advice quick enough, they've failed to give the NHS the support, they are putting key workers like nurses and teachers under immense pressure, they havent been decisive enough causing massive spikes, there rules have been so wishy washy people couldn't keep up and now just do what they want, we have the 3rd highest death rate to Covid in the world, we have been let down massively, 

And that is why we are in this state now 😭

I am also getting fed up with it all if you noticed😂 I emailed my local mp this morning to tell him he had failed us, enough is enough quite frankly we have done our bit to stay safe now they need to act accordingly and be held responsible for there actions 

Stay safe though hopefully it will get better soon 👍

2 hours ago, elmoputney said:

We are being failed by the tories quite frankly, unfortunately they seem to not be able to make decisions until it is too late, which is why we are all now suffering,they haven't followed advice quick enough, they've failed to give the NHS the support, they are putting key workers like nurses and teachers under immense pressure, they havent been decisive enough causing massive spikes, there rules have been so wishy washy people couldn't keep up and now just do what they want, we have the 3rd highest death rate to Covid in the world, we have been let down massively, 

And that is why we are in this state now 😭

I am also getting fed up with it all if you noticed😂 I emailed my local mp this morning to tell him he had failed us, enough is enough quite frankly we have done our bit to stay safe now they need to act accordingly and be held responsible for there actions 

Stay safe though hopefully it will get better soon 👍

Nice one elmo