Hi guys,

I've been secretly hoping to join a syndicate near me for a couple of years when it reopens, however it is going to be reopened as a day ticket/ pre booking lake, it would make a lovely venue for an exclusive booking I think for a social, its the reborn Ashmire Syndicate in sunny Earith, shame its not going to be a syndicate I was really keen messaging every few months to keep my name on the list 😁 but hey ho, would be a good venue for a social I think if anyone is interested I can delve further 👍

5 minutes ago, yonny said:

Always up for a social👍

I think it would be a nice venue, just up the track from my lake, just been otter fenced and they have put some new stock in not sure what was left but they were proper old knarly ones before , I've always fancied it tbh 

I can get possibly one or two guests on my syndicate lake as well if there isn't too much interest £30 each per night but usually it isn't too busy which is why I like it 😂

5 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Hi guys,

I've been secretly hoping to join a syndicate near me for a couple of years when it reopens, however it is going to be reopened as a day ticket/ pre booking lake, it would make a lovely venue for an exclusive booking I think for a social, its the reborn Ashmire Syndicate in sunny Earith, shame its not going to be a syndicate I was really keen messaging every few months to keep my name on the list 😁 but hey ho, would be a good venue for a social I think if anyone is interested I can delve further 👍

I’m up for a few days social after all this I’d need a few weeks heads up to sort money an fuel an make sure the business was ok for a few days but I’m up for it definitely and I know my other half would luv the break from me 😂😂

I did message the lake last night, they will announce details on fb when they are ready to open but they would gladly host a carp.Com social, I will keep my eyes on fb for when they are ready, I have a feeling most other lakes will be getting booked as soon as restrictions are eased so we may have to act fairly quickly once it's announced but I'll keep you posted 

1 hour ago, yonny said:

You're not wrong. The places local to me are already booked up to 2022!

You aren't that far best watch out for interlopers trying to book our lakes up till 2022 😁

Its pretty bonkers though, I bet some people have just booked loads of weekends in advance,  why not just get a syndicate ticket if you are gonna shell out that far in advance 

10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

You aren't that far best watch out for interlopers trying to book our lakes up till 2022 😁

Its pretty bonkers though, I bet some people have just booked loads of weekends in advance,  why not just get a syndicate ticket if you are gonna shell out that far in advance 

Well I think it needs to be within the next couple of weeks guys if it’s going to happen 

On 15/02/2021 at 15:12, elmoputney said:

Hi guys,

Is Ian Jones still doing bookings on Coots? 

He did used to do lake bookings for socials on there. 

1 hour ago, salokcinnodrog said:

Is Ian Jones still doing bookings on Coots? 

He did used to do lake bookings for socials on there. 

I could ask him and see what he says If ashmire doesn't come through, it wouldn't be a bad back up lake, 

I forgot to mention there is a little microbrewery  within walking distance if that's allowed to open again 🍻

On 19/02/2021 at 00:02, elmoputney said:

I could ask him and see what he says If ashmire doesn't come through, it wouldn't be a bad back up lake, 

I forgot to mention there is a little microbrewery  within walking distance if that's allowed to open again 🍻

The fishery’s should be open fairly soon I could possibly book Celtic for a social but I’d need to know how many an for how long

2 hours ago, Carpmaster said:

The fishery’s should be open fairly soon I could possibly book Celtic for a social but I’d need to know how many an for how long

The lake i am looking at is under new management now so we are just waiting on them still to open before we can do anything really, as soon as I can I will update, I keep a close eye on the page don't worry 👍