No French trip this year.

welder

Well, it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be booking to go fishing in France this summer. I've just been watching the news about the localised lockdowns over there due to yet another surge in cases of Covid19.

If I'm honest, even if I were allowed to go I believe the risks really aren't worth it, guess I'll book onto somewhere in the UK for a week. Handy as I speak the language!

Ian.

37 minutes ago, welder said:

Well, it's looking increasingly unlikely that I'll be booking to go fishing in France this summer. I've just been watching the news about the localised lockdowns over there due to yet another surge in cases of Covid19.

If I'm honest, even if I were allowed to go I believe the risks really aren't worth it, guess I'll book onto somewhere in the UK for a week. Handy as I speak the language!

Ian.

Well hopefully our government put a stop to the french coming over here for a while so we are not put back under pressure regarding covid over here.

2 hours ago, emmcee said:

Well hopefully our government put a stop to the french coming over here for a while so we are not put back under pressure regarding covid over here.

I fully agree even if such a move would make the French sulk even more over Brexit.

Ian.

10 hours ago, welder said:

make the French sulk even more over Brexit

Never a bad thing! Yes I voted for Bexit and I would vote for it all over again. The way they have handled the pandemic is typical of the over bloated Committee type thinking. Free from their shackles, we are way ahead in vaccinating our people and they are already starting the blame game. Even some remoaners are starting to see them for what they are and struggling to justify their actions. Just my own personal opinion, of course.