Annoying buzz words in carp fishing

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, elmoputney said:

Doing the doo 

Betty Boo is the only one doing the doo 

Hmm strawberry goo doing the doo or something like that I’ve heard on a few fishing videos recently lol. I swear people watch these videos and then start saying it themselves lol.

“This place is mega” wtf does that even mean  🤷‍♂️😂

I still struggle to take people seriously when they call the carp everything but a carp. Donkey, cod, dolphin etc 🤦‍♂️😂

not carp fishing but some lad I was speaking to said he was wreck fishing and caught a conger eel, referred to it as a big old angry Alsatian on the end of his line 😆😂

One that I should dislike is

rods are on the dance floor, but I love it as you can get quite creative with it 😂

Like rods are on the dance floor, I've got my best pants on, I've got my 3 top buttons undone on my primani shirt, my chest hair is fully exposed like it's been on naked attraction and if I don't get a bite, then it must be cos my moves are too fresh poooowwwww  😂😂😂😎😎😎😎

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 22/06/2021 at 14:39, yonny said:

It's a particular fish that gets caught more frequently than others buddy. So a fish that comes out several time a year we used to call a friendly fish, but the "yoof of today" call them mugs 😞

Sadly the term 'mugs' has been around for donkeys years... 

Sayings I hate, almost anything that is in print or the media, too many to pick an individual