Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
tenburybull

Washout....

im off on a 72 hour session tommorow, weathers not looking good but as long as the fish come out to play when its not raining then everything will be fine by me :lol: luckily for me when the lake im fishing got flooded, we all found out that the peg im going to be fishing on is raised from the rest and it remained unflooded........ HA.

isn't stormy weather good for fishing? or is it just uncomfortable?

chris

Its good for catfish mate

I have heard the opposite, that it is allmost impossible to catch catfish during rain, cause the rain disturbes the catfhise's senses, and cant feel nothing but rain allower the lake.

But I dont know if it is true.

I'm no expert on cats and only caught my first the week before last but i have done my homework on them and hot and humid conditions seem to be the best so before during and just after a thunderstorm would be great conditions. Mine come about 20 mins after a down poor, no thunder but it was as hot as hell and humid :wink:

I dont mind carping when its raining, i just hate setting up when its raining cos everything gets soaked before you have even started and makes the rest of the session very uncomfortable. And believe me its raining big time right now in Leicester.

I wanna do a 24 hour session today / tomorrow but i will check the forecast later to see if there is a break in the weather cos its supposed to be drying out in the morning anyway.

Well heres hoping that is :wink: