Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
carpingod150

Which county???

Alright, here's one for you

Which county has the best carp fishing waters???

My vote would have to go to Kent

With mid kent fisheries there's something like 80 lakes to fish for £60, and 70% of them contain forties!

(by the way, it's definetely not leicestershire!)

kent i'd say. or oxfordshire.

its certainly not devon and cornwall where i fish. upto a decade ago, im lead to believe carp fishing was a cod fisherman's summer passtime, using the same tackle too, hence a lot of stunning fish with not so stunning mouths around.

Leicestershire has some BIG fish you just need to know where to look :wink:

:wink::wink:

I know of two places that contain 40s, one lake is so big i wouldnt want to waste so much time though :shock:

The other a couple of my mates used to be memebers of the syndi

I'd probably have to say kent aswell, if we know so many big fish from that county then what about the ones kept squirrel :shock:

Alright, here's one for you

Which county has the best carp fishing waters???

My vote would have to go to Kent

With mid kent fisheries there's something like 80 lakes to fish for £60, and 70% of them contain forties!

(by the way, it's definetely not leicestershire!)

lived in kent, joined mid kent and yes they have got lots of lakes but they also have lots of members, who all want to fish the same lakes. live in hertfordshire now and i would say that hert's and essex get my vote.

Leicestershire has some BIG fish you just need to know where to look :wink:

well we can't all get on the syndicate at saddington res :wink:

You need to look further than the known lakes/pools etc all over the country there is unfished waters with big fish in and its free :wink:

rivers & canals?

Lakes/rivers/canals/ponds etc there is hundreds of unfished waters with big fish in just look on www.flashearth.com and look at your local areas (and others) and you will see loads of water that you never knew where there, then its just a case of finding out who owns them and asking for permission or guesting them till you get told to clear off :wink:

Firstly, rivers and canals usually run into more than one county.

Secondly, you cant throw unfished waters into the mix because you dont know what is in them. To be honest most of them have been fished by now.

Thirdly, I would put Oxfordshire, Hants, Kent in there.

Warwickshire has to be amongst the best. From where I live I need drive no more than 8 miles to reach any number of good fisheries and rivers. Just check out www.fisheries.co.uk.....and look at a map!

Ian