Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
global54

barbless hooks in america?

If you can't find barbless just pinch the barbs back with your pliers. Or bring your own favourite brand with you, they're small. There isn't much in most tackle shops resembling a British carp hook, but Saskcarp turned me onto the Tiemco 2457 large pupa fly hook and it works well for me fishing boilies in size 6 (and I pinch the barbs off too). Real carp hooks are available from the on-line carp tackle shops in the U.S. and the peope who run those businesses are good to deal with.

It's cheap to mail things. Especially for something small enough to put in an envelope. USPS (United States Postal Service) is the way to send hooks, reels, etc. Larger packages can go via UPS, a courier service) as they're cheaper for bigger parcels. I've had things mailed within the U.S. and 3 - 4 days seems to be the norm anywhere within the continental U.S., (first class didn't seem to make a difference). I dont have experience with Fed Ex, UPS's competition, as they are said to be more likely to wind up lodging my goods in a customs shed somewhere on the border and charging storage fees. I can get a baitrunner reel mailed from Los Angeles to the middle of Canada for $6.50 and it takes a week and a half to get here. Our Canada Post seems to cost more and take longer but i could be biased against them. I had bite alarms mailed to me from Ireland and they got here in 10 days. If you want same day service I suppose you'll have to pay for it anywhere.