Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
carpgourmandes

going to the ebro end off this month

Hi carpgourmandes, I have been a couple of times, both with guides, but one place I can recommend is by the road bridge in Mequinenza. I fished with my rods pointing right at the castle on top of the hill. First fish 29lb 12oz. Biggest 37lb. I had a fantastic week with 39 fish, the bulk 20lb+. I will try and drop a couple of photo's, if I can figure out how to.

Have you seen the Wilson trip to Maquinenza? He fished from the last section of the paved area, before the Bavarian camp site and he had lots of carp. From where Wilson fished, look to the right and you will see the bridge. Drive across and there is a path into an orchard and that is where I fished. Maybe a few hundred yards from the bridge.

Both my trips were in the summer and so, I think was Wilsons.

Hope this helps.

Meqi' s a bit fished out Try Chiperana near Caspe Loads o Carp Biggest I Know of 55lb and cats 100lb+ on the cards on carp gear. Can put you in touch with someone if you need GOOD guide very reasonable rates., he lives there all year so knows whats going on all year