Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
tayo

Bait Boats What do you think

any1 got the angling technics standard bait boat is it good?

that is ment to be the worst coz it drops bait off the sides of the boat and if wet the the bait sticks but if you get the procat or microcat the doors are half in the water when it drops so if any sticks to them it is immediately washed off

PVA still offers an advantage to angling which isnt pure to its nature. im not against PVA im just highlighting a flaw in your argument. u must see my point!

No, I'm sorry I don't see the connection. If you are talking of advantages that are not pure to nature then maybe its time we all went back to fishing with bamboo sticks, bent over pins and worms for bait then :D How far back do you want to take it? Be serious!

This is one of the most ludicrous arguments I have every seen on the bait boat subject :D

any1 got the angling technics standard bait boat is it good?

Yeh my m8 has one,he`s had it for about 18 months and just had a major overhaul on it which came to about £95.00 but I think £20.00 was postage and they changed everything on it except the battery as he had fitted a heavy duty one bit heavier but it lasted 5 days in France with just the solar panel to top it up,and even then it was still going strong all the way home as it developed a fault and kept starting up and running for a while then stopping till the battery went flat.

Yeh my m8 has one,he`s had it for about 18 months and just had a major overhaul on it which came to about £95.00 but I think £20.00 was postage and they changed everything on it except the battery as he had fitted a heavy duty one bit heavier but it lasted 5 days in France with just the solar panel to top it up,and even then it was still going strong all the way home as it developed a fault and kept starting up and running for a while then stopping till the battery went flat.

im gettin 1 :D and i cudnt careless wat ppl think at the end of the day if it helps me put more carp on the bank its well worth it

that is ment to be the worst coz it drops bait off the sides of the boat and if wet the the bait sticks but if you get the procat or microcat the doors are half in the water when it drops so if any sticks to them it is immediately washed off

You can get around that if you load it right i.e make sure that anything that is going to stick is at the top or on a bit of groundbait powder and it won`t stick,obviously some will but we never had any probs. with my m8`s one.

F**k it im gettin 1 and i cudnt careless wat ppl think at the end of the day if it helps me put more carp on the bank its well worth it

LOL Nooooo!!! Think about it :D Once you cross over to 'the other side' there is no going back :D You'll be a ruined man! Never worth it. Spend the money on a new ticket somwhere instead :wink:

LOL Nooooo!!! Think about it :D Once you cross over to 'the other side' there is no going back :D You'll be a ruined man! Never worth it. Spend the money on a new ticket somwhere instead :wink:

Back off Jedi! the Sith rule!

oh ok soz m8 it looks good though in it wots the biggest in there

I think there are still some of the original fish in there that haven`t all been caught,I`m guessing but am pretty sure there are a few uncaught 30`s in there but that`s a guess.