Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
bluebirdjones

My latest attempt at a video... (new vid added 26/10/08)

Steve....just to shut the rest up mate.......I do notice you are what seems to be the most consistant catcher of carp(whatever size they may be does not matter, you are obviously doing what you do right)........ and its good to see a fella after my own heart that is happy to get out in any weather all year just to wet a line, very few of us on here that will......those that do know who they are :wink:

top marks mate, keep at em :wink::wink::wink:

Steve....just to shut the rest up mate.......I do notice you are what seems to be the most consistant catcher of carp(whatever size they may be does not matter, you are obviously doing what you do right)........ and its good to see a fella after my own heart that is happy to get out in any weather all year just to wet a line, very few of us on here that will......those that do know who they are :wink:

top marks mate, keep at em :wink::wink::wink:

:cry::cry::cry:

I've been busy alright :cry::cry::cry:

:wink:

I've been busy on Windows Movie Maker again and created a new video with all the 10lb+ carp I've caught since I joined Hendre Lake last summer. I was happy when I realised I've had 53 doubles to go with the long awaited 20 :D

This is my latest slideshow from May - June. I had a good 6 weeks and managed about 90 carp :lol:

I'm having the weekend off this week and am about to leave to go to Butlins in Minehead for a 3 day drinking binge 8):P