Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
courtz

Courtz's Carpy Captures 2008

:lol: Whats bought about this change in opinion? ... a text perhaps? :D

Sort of :lol:

I'll let him explain it when he gets back :lol:

But he's definetely a pillock. A blanking pillock :lol:

I think it is someone else who is the pillock :lol::lol::lol::lol:

No, I'm just gullible. He's the pillock :lol::oops::oops:

Besides, the quality wasn't great, it was on my phone, a small picture :oops::lol:

Besides, the quality wasn't great, it was on my phone, a small picture :oops::lol:

Yeah but still it was Two-Tone he sent you :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

LMAO :lol::lol:

Braced with the friendly mirror not to forget!!!

Basically 2 days in i got bored and cut a few pictures out of some magazines to decorate the bivvy :lol: , then with a friend we started doing joke photos such as making it look like they were jumping out the water, before having the idead to hold them infront of a camera lens 4ft awa from myself. It was a laught looking at the pictures, and i thought that surely no one would be gullable enough to beleive it. Then i thought again :lol::lol:

I blanked on the carp front, got done over big time on friday night though :cry: Fishing slack lines to a mark at 25 yards range, where i've never had any indication issues, yet waking in the morning i found that the line angle was wrong, and reeled in to find the rig dropped down my own margin 20 yards right of the clay patch :shock::shock:

I lost a big pike yesterday which got hooked as i reeled in a zig rig, thank goodness i saw it before i got bit off though, as i would of thought i lost another! Apart from that i was plaid havock by plenty of roach upto 1lb :lol: . It's been fishing very hard in this opening week, three came outon the first night and then only another three in the next 10 days, the big common (i'm glad someone else can catch it!) a mid 20 original and one of the newish scaley stockies at 7lb to my brother, he's already taking the micky :lol:

I think i'll leave it for a week before i go back down, as they look like they're geting ready to spawn again, and will hopefully be ready for the post spawning munch up :D