Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
london_geeza

angler's you think have done the most for angling

angler who has done the most for angling in your mind.  

83 members have voted

1. 1. angler who has done the most for angling in your mind.

• dick walker
    • rod hutchinson
    • kevin nash
    • izaak walton
    • tim paisley
    • dave lane
    • terry hearn
    • fred wilton
    • matt hayes
    • john wilson

Guest Anonymous

you say all the programs are set for kids, what about matt hayes record breaking serie`s. have any of you cought a 50 and they were only useing tactics jan porter uses. maybe you need to get back to basics:D :D :D

you say all the programs are set for kids, what about matt hayes record breaking serie`s. have any of you cought a 50 and they were only useing tactics jan porter uses. maybe you need to get back to basics:D :D :D

what was that all about :D :D

a lot of the programs are set for kids mate, a 30 minute program, with 20 minute showing rigs and preparing bait and 10 minutes on the bank and still showing rigs and bait, with 1 capture, is set at kids or beginners.

Guest Anonymous

what was that all about :D :D

a lot of the programs are set for kids mate, a 30 minute program, with 20 minute showing rigs and preparing bait and 10 minutes on the bank and still showing rigs and bait, with 1 capture, is set at kids or beginners.

agree, At least Yates taught non anglers what we see in fishing.It wasnt just a fishing programme it was educational to many more. I wonder how many married 2+2 men and women started fishing after watching that series.(hundreds probably):D

Guest Anonymous

london geezer what program are you on about where there just showing you rigs, i`m on about jan porter:confused: don`t get where your comin from atall mate.

yes yes we all know a passion for anglings show on carp fishing is still the greatest thing going, but it was a long time ago that was done, theres just some good programs on now we could add to the list if not a billion times behind the ranking of a passion for angling.

if you dont like the carp crew show i`ll have to question what you see in fishing

london geezer what program are you on about where there just showing you rigs, i`m on about jan porter:confused: don`t get where your comin from atall mate.

yes yes we all know a passion for anglings show on carp fishing is still the greatest thing going, but it was a long time ago that was done, theres just some good programs on now we could add to the list if not a billion times behind the ranking of a passion for angling.

if you dont like the carp crew show i`ll have to question what you see in fishing.

Carp Crew show.:confused: :confused: Made by souless bivvy dwellers for souless bivvy dwellers who understand very little about what true angling is about.:P

Guest Anonymous

if thats what you think then fair enough, just keep it to urself i know i would. maybe thats to much for you though seen as your workin on ur 5 a side facial hair.

if thats what you think then fair enough, just keep it to urself i know i would. maybe thats to much for you though seen as your workin on ur 5 a side facial hair.

whatever your name is, please take more care with your spelling and grammer. As an intelligent individual I am having trouble understanding you :) :)

Guest Anonymous

well that was clever, you having trouble understanding what i`m typing :confused: surprised you can see past your nose your that up urself.

and yes i only watched the carp crew with lee jackson and remember a load of being about rigs and fluoro baits ( i think it was about fluoro baits aswell ) but might of just been rigs.

and i never watched the program again as the geeza got on me nerves, he thought he was the best man with the pole, now he thinks hes the best with a carp rod.

Guest Anonymous

what a joke you are mate, i mean i don`t see why u even had to mention about me saying about the show, carp crew. why didnt you or danny m just say somthin like yeh danny fairbrass`s dvd`s are great and his inovations with carp rigs are second to none. waste of time you and dannym

big up your own poste`s why dont u, geeez. :wink:

what a joke you are mate, i mean i don`t see why u even had to mention about me saying about the show, carp crew. why didnt you or danny m just say somthin like yeh danny fairbrass`s dvd`s are great and his inovations with carp rigs are second to none. waste of time you and dannym

cause danny fairbrass's inovations with carp rigs are second to loads :D :D

Guest Anonymous

dannym why when i mentioned jan porters name did you say aw scruffy b , yet now your saying how much better chris yates is:confused: if you havent got nothin good to say dont say anythin atall. especially when your going to contradict it later on.

dannym why when i mentioned jan porters name did you say aw scruffy b , yet now your saying how much better chris yates is:confused: if you havent got nothin good to say dont say anythin atall. especially when your going to contradict it later on.

its a forum where we can speak out mind, if he thinks it he should say it, he didnt contradict himself did he?

scruffy b and then saying chris yates is better, sounds like he didnt like jan porter all the way through :D

Guest Anonymous

thnks bailiff, i think. yeh what else is there on telly worth watchin unless theres footy on?