red band pigeon conditioner

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Its a top bait, but i only use it for day sessions, i don't like the 2.00am alarm call from Mr snotty(nothings guarantied to bring bream into your swim as much as it).

Bloodworm Pellets and Boilies are worse. 12 Bream in 1 night from my Reservoir. Wouldn't mind as from there the next fish could be a Carp, but when you have to be at work the next day enough is enough.:x

The pigeon seed is top gear, 50/50 with hemp is good way to go

I also sometimes put extra maize / corn in and in France add tigers.

Seen so many good catches off this stuff from "runs waters " to 50 lb plus fish in diificult French lakes.

Loads of potential to pep up with various bits ands pieces, just use your imagination.

As for bream I find they will drop on all baits so it is just a thing you put up with it if they are in your lake.

On the Bloodworm products , I did notice a massive increase in pick ups from tench when I tried pellets / sticky bait dumbells .

Hi all,

I am gearing myself up for some good fishing starting very soon in the NW and so would love to fish over mass baits and particles like hemp have done well in the past.

If I mix 50/50 of red band to hemp, how much should i spod at the beginning of an overnighter ??

also is this the stuff from Haiths ??

thanks lads great contributions as always..

Matt

Hi all,

I am gearing myself up for some good fishing starting very soon in the NW and so would love to fish over mass baits and particles like hemp have done well in the past.

If I mix 50/50 of red band to hemp, how much should i spod at the beginning of an overnighter ??

also is this the stuff from Haiths ??

thanks lads great contributions as always..

Matt

That`s the stuff mate.

aaron118 quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by crafty44carp

buy 20kgs £6.50 and add my owen aniseed flavour its only £1.90 its cheap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where do you get it his cheap also. How long would a 20kg sack last you?

depends if ive done a weekend ses i might us 10kg then on leaving another 15kg will go out over a few spots.