Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
thenorthwestcarpsociety

red band pigeon conditioner

im struggling to grasp this lads, do i actually place the redband in my kettle and boil the kettle for 24hrs :?::D:D:D:D:D

Yes. Don't forget to let us know how you get on with that :lol:

Hi carpermartin

I think maybe you are seeing the effects of inflation. :shock::shock:

If you look at the top of this thread you will see that it was started five years ago. :roll:

I don't think that price you quote is anything to sniff at :D

carpinmartin would you pm me where I can get 20kilo for 14, as best i can find is 12.5kilo for 14

thanks

Bowza

Is this from Northampton? I cant find it anywhere, let alone various prices and I've tried all garden centres and pet stores in the area. Was thinking of buying online but with postage the price is around £30+

Hi guys!

As you know I am new to carp fishing and done a few sessions already on pellets and boilies. Going to try Red Band tomorrow so going to use the coolbox method tonight!

Just to let you know the company I work for sell pigeon feeds and deliver nationwide. I don't mean to advertise but we are always competative and if you are struggling to get it, its an option for you :)

http://pigeons.taylorschoice.co.uk/index.php

Just trying to give a little help back to you guys :)

Unfortunately they need to be done separately. Red band only needs to be brought to the boil and then left...hemp needs another 30 mins of boiling.

hello,,friends,any one know were i can get some red band piqeon conditioner ,here u.s.a. thanks alot,, :?:also i need carp tub,alarms,tackle,,bank pole holders,bait casters,,,cant find good one ..here in indiana,,,,,.