weekend fishing session

1chris1

give the boy a break, he is obviuosly very passionate about his fishing and seems like a responsible lad, as long as he doesnt get drunk while fishing and puts his and the fish's safety at risk then thats fine if he wants a drink, maybe some of you guys can get drunk on 4/5 cans but i know for sure i couldnt at 15 and still cant at 26. i dont drink loads when im fishing but do like a drink as i do when im at home.

chris, maybe if you just have a couple of cans or stop drinking when you feel you might be getting a little hazy. have fun and enjoy your fishing :wink:

like i said i will never drink while im fishing again and neather will my mates. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D8) promis :D

I believe you. 15 year olds are so trustworthy these days.

totally agree......just dont stick that kitchen knife between my shoulder blades

so is any one elts going fishing this weekend

I REALLY want to but it depends on work. If they call overtime over the weekend then that has got to take preference. It doesnt help when you get texts from your fishing mates saying that the fish are going mad and getting caught for fun either. They are really having that post spawning munch up :cry:

at fifteen years of age .........nobody drinks responsibly.......hell, me and a few that will not be named on here dont drink responsibly at 40+ yrs..........difference is....we dont fish at the same time, so we still fish very responsibly.....and so should you.....put the fish first always.....if you cant function normally...you cant fish responsibly.....respect them :wink:

Drinking whilst fishing? Never! Drinking in a hut whilst having a rather smoky indoor BBQ and telling stories that would make a 15yr old's ears bleed? That's much more like it mate :D :D :D

I seriously, seriously doubt it mate :lol: I'm on a final warning on here, and I think if I even mentioned on here some of the stuff that gets talked about on the socials, my account would be wiped before I have a chance to utter the words "gimp mask" :lol: :lol:

I seriously, seriously doubt it mate :lol: I'm on a final warning on here, and I think if I even mentioned on here some of the stuff that gets talked about on the socials, my account would be wiped before I have a chance to utter the words "gimp mask" :lol: :lol:

The Shake n Vac story made me laugh so hard, i nearly peed :lol:

Roll on September :D

The Shake n Vac story made me laugh so hard, i nearly peed :lol:

Roll on September :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: September should be amazing mate :D