Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
richchappy

attemt at a fishing vid

What do you think of my vid  

17 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of my vid

• Good
    • Bad
    • Dont know

right cheers for your comments

i need to add a fight with run and netting in it

a fishcare section

rig tying

and try and get some shots of carp feeding on top and mabey 1 trakin my hookbait

will let u know what i get nxt weekend

Nice vid Rich:D

Dont take this the wrong way matey and i'm not picking at all but get someone to check your spelling before you get to the finished article.

What with you and Courtz the korda boys had better watch out;)

was there anymistakes?

I do vids all the time for work and theres nothing worse than having spelling mistakes pointed out to you when your vid is shown to the masses.

Most peeps producing documents and the like will have someone else 'proof read' to check for mistakes in spelling, punctuation etc.

Excellent video Rich.I really enjoyed watching it.

It is great to see young anglers taking such care of the fish they catch.As mentioned before,just keep an eye out that the fins are flat when lifting them around.

10/10 for holding the fish nicely too:)

Only bit of advice I could give,is to keep your rod slightly higher when playing a fish.Keeping the rod higher will maximise the ability for the rod to act as a 'shock absorber' if the fish was to make a big run and lessen the chances of a break in the line/rig.

I can't wait to see the next installment.

Well done again:D :D :D

Excellent video Rich.I really enjoyed watching it.

It is great to see young anglers taking such care of the fish they catch.As mentioned before,just keep an eye out that the fins are flat when lifting them around.

10/10 for holding the fish nicely too:)

Only bit of advice I could give,is to keep your rod slightly higher when playing a fish.Keeping the rod higher will maximise the ability for the rod to act as a 'shock absorber' if the fish was to make a big run and lessen the chances of a break in the line/rig.

I can't wait to see the next installment.

Well done again:D :D :D

yea i have always had it low but its slowly gettin higher