Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
morkey

PB'S.. ALL SPECIES.

uk mirror 23lb 3oz

uk common 18lb 4oz

the mirror was actually of activ-8 fished over a small bed of 10mm halibut pellet.

the common record which i haven't broke for ages was caught on a lobster smelling bait fished around a bed of about 20-30 boilies in deep water.

My most memorable fish had to be a 16lb 5oz Koi carp that i had of the corner of an island on Activ-8.

Lets brake my PB :lol:

Nasha

Common...29lb10oz.....luncheon meat in the margin

Mirror.......25lb8oz.......pineapple boilies

Leather.....18lb............source

French.....mirror...40lb2oz......trigga.

Hi uk mirror 31lb 8oz dynamite meaty fish bites

uk common 26lb 4oz elite baits cream cracker

uk leather 22lb elite baits smokey mackerel

french mirror 82lb 8oz elite baits ocean fruit

fench common 36lb elite baits christmas cracker

mods could u not put the p.bs thread as a sticky as newer members seem to start new ones?

Thanks mach3. :) The 'Black Common' made '40' a month later. It's a lovely looking dark fish in the flesh.

It's not the best picture of it. It was very early morning and I tried to do the pictures without flash to have some background but the light wasn't really good enough. Hence the tail is blurred. :roll:

13lbs mirror not my prsonal best but a cracking fish. this fish gave a hell of a fight. took a while to get its head out of the water. kept heading for the island in the middle. this isnt the best picture ive got of the fish but the other ones are all too big lol. ill try and get one on with me holding it properly lol.

13lbs2.jpg

Thx nick at least i dont need to keep posting like i got a big head or something. :wink:

Craig,

Your picture posts are worth looking at because of the quality of the pictures and the fish. Your other posts are worth reading because they contain your opinions and Findings which Interest me. If they interest me then its likely they will interest someone else as well. Any person who has valued opinions, learnings and examples is worth reading to try to use their tactics to improve "your" own fishing. 8):D

Sorry I picked me as an example, but I am Big Headed at times :wink::lol::D

Common - 38.14 Bundy's Pit, Cambs. - Custom Bait Services' Red Baron boilies

cambs38142.jpg

Mirror - 36.2 Mangrove Swamp, Shrops. - Custom Bait Services' Bloodworm boilies

mangrove362.jpg

thats a lump of a common mate well done

Ok mine sound small but i have only been carpin since last september so nearly a year and my PB's are

Mirror 15lb 12oz Surface fishing

Common 16lb Source boilie tipped with corn

Ghostie 16lb 4oz Source boilie tipped with corn

Crucian 2lb Float fished corn

All but the crucian were from white acres

yer rich they are not exactly small fish, if i caught a 15lbs carp in a session it would proply make my day lol. carp are not easy to catch, especially big ones, so the pb's u have are actually very good.