Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
citycountry

1 week till I hit home soil!

G'day All,

So the big trip is close now. Spent the weekend shopping for carp gear down the tacklebox in Dartford. Picked up the new reels(shimmy DL4000 FA's x 3) plus pouches, landing net, sling, banksticks,new micro bug bobbins and fake baits. 400 quid later.... :shock:

Also bought 1000yds Seaguar Invizx 8lb and an old laundry boiler off ebay to cook up my maize in. Nearly sorted I think.

So who is in QLD/Nthrn NSW on here? I'll be on the Goldie from the 16th Dec till new years then heading to Sydney for a week to 10days. Would love to catch up for a fish with other keen Aussie carpers. I've got 4-5 weeks to hopefully bag an Aussie 20, maybe even a few of the different species. There's four isn't there? Prospect, Boolara, Yanco, Koi. Anyone got any photo's of the different strains?

I'm very stoked to be coming home, can't wait to wet a line in earnest!

Cheers,

Ben

G'day All,

So the big trip is close now. Spent the weekend shopping for carp gear down the tacklebox in Dartford. Picked up the new reels(shimmy DL4000 FA's x 3) plus pouches, landing net, sling, banksticks,new micro bug bobbins and fake baits. 400 quid later.... :shock:

Also bought 1000yds Seaguar Invizx 8lb and an old laundry boiler off ebay to cook up my maize in. Nearly sorted I think.

So who is in QLD/Nthrn NSW on here? I'll be on the Goldie from the 16th Dec till new years then heading to Sydney for a week to 10days. Would love to catch up for a fish with other keen Aussie carpers. I've got 4-5 weeks to hopefully bag an Aussie 20, maybe even a few of the different species. There's four isn't there? Prospect, Boolara, Yanco, Koi. Anyone got any photo's of the different strains?

I'm very stoked to be coming home, can't wait to wet a line in earnest!

Cheers,

Ben

P.M sent Ben