Freezing New Year

Cheeky, that is nearly tidy for me :shock::oops:

Its a bivvy filled with comforts!

Catch, in that weather are you joking? :?:lol:

No, the 2nd blank of the season, but hey, I was fishing :wink::!:

Strange how you can see the "ripple" effect after the 1st night and the ice spread into my corner

Fox EasyDome

The self same one I reviewed a while back. :wink:

Not got any complaints with it, apart from it smells of damp when I'm too lazy to dry it out when I get back :oops:

the outer skin from my cocoon has been hanging to dry for 2 months :lol: just waiting for dry weather to fold it away, by time that happens it will be time to use it again :lol:

weve all done that mate i like to leave mine to air out in the garage if i can remember :oops::lol:

I have an Apotheosis that was wet almost perpetually from September until May.

Every session it rained, so it was always going away wet. I didn't often have the chance to hang it out to dry, so it was being put up wet.

Darn good bivvy, if it wasn't for the speed of Easydomes erection I would probably still be using it.

And the Robin also enjoyed a few maggots and casters that I took, it raided the bait box at the front of the bivvy when I didn't shut the lid properly :roll::lol:8)

I had to look up if there is any difference between male and female robins the other night, I think that both are the same colouring, only way to tell them apart is the female spends most of the time on the nest during egg hatching time

weve all done that mate i like to leave mine to air out in the garage if i can remember :oops::lol:

I have an Apotheosis that was wet almost perpetually from September until May.

Every session it rained, so it was always going away wet. I didn't often have the chance to hang it out to dry, so it was being put up wet.

Darn good bivvy, if it wasn't for the speed of Easydomes erection I would probably still be using it.

I didn’t use my Apotheosis 1 man for around 7 years and I swear I put it away wet last time; pulled it out and was like it was nearly new(ish) 100 billion% happy with that bivvy (one of the originals and I still think one of the best)