Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
nick1

your best looking fish

Heres a few of my favorite looking fish from last year, my 20lb pb mirror (oct 2007) isnt on here as the pictures terrible, it was a nice fish tho :(

DSC000681.jpg

Nicepic.jpg

18lbcommon.jpg

Thats my pb common, it was in imaculate condition and is one of the better Commons ive caught- shame bout the photo.

DSC00060.jpg

I love grass carp- that was about 16lb, my dad had one that was just under 20lb the same trip but it doesnt look as big on the pick lol

DSC00967.jpg

I realy like the look of fully scaled mirrors but ive never caught a big fully scaled, Might be in luck this year :wink:

eight pound wild common, caught on 4'6" shakespeare micro spin ultra light rod, daiwa cobaltspin 1000 reel, six pound test berkley trilene, single #6 hook baited with canned corn and walking 1/4 oz lead.

Small carp, but still sporting with that gear.

Sorry no camera operator, had to photo it on the mat.

IMG_0605.jpg

Posted a different pic of this in the catch report, sorry for the repeat but I haven't many (yet 8) )

OK, so this isn't my catch.. but my mates who I fish with when he isn't working in Europe and when I am back from Uni..

Couple of years old now, and I'll try and upload my photos when photobucket lets me :evil:

PICT0391.jpg

Robo

Probably my three best looking carp that I have digital photos of:

Mirror

DSCF0087.jpg

Juilans prize golden carp

P3200069.jpg

Koi

morganekoi_0714_172607AA.jpg

Common

Fort-35lbcommon.jpg[/img]