Indoor fishery

catmeat

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being self employed all i can see is the business potential, but my imagination makes it better than some of the outdoor lakes ive fished before.

As i said earlier people pay an arm and a leg to fish for massive imported fish stocked at 50lb so they would pay big time for this.

Id set it up,cream it then go fishing elsewhere :lol:

I was thinking a carp lake set in a nice fake tree forest, you could even fish a 24 hr night session ! no muddy banks, and forget bivveys each swim would have its own room behind it with built in speakers so you could hear your alarms going off :lol:

Haha, a setting a bit like that old program called 'Dinosaurs'. Do you remember it? with that american family of dinosaurs and the dad was a builder or something. classic

The trouble is it would cost about £100m to build and I would hate to think of the running costs, think of the ticket charge it would have to be at least £500 for a day ticket, cant see it being done in the UK.

My lake is already like Jarasic park I just need to put a hat on it.

:lol: The one in my head would probably cost even more than that :shock:

Why not a KFC franchise in every venue and in-peg bingo for your 'non-fishing' partners? :roll:

I could really see the whole thing becoming a bit of a monster.......RAAAARGGHH!

I was thinking different areas having different themes...........'the stalking section' sponsored by NASH where there is an on-site store selling nash tackle and then.................'the long range fishing section' sponsored by FOX Int etc... :shock:

If we werent in recession id try for a loan :lol:

This is all very amusing......BUT, someone somewhere is probably making careful notes of all this stuff even as we speak! :lol:

Be a good idea to keep the thread safe, just in case royalties might be pending a couple of years down the line.

sad but true, my friend and i about 5 years ago were having "one of those chats" and came up with this "indoor" golf thing etc etc

About 2 years ago (after not really thinking anymore of it) we saw star city (Brum) had an indoor mini golf.....! grrrrr if only..... we would have been millionaires (good old Del boy) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Lets all throw some money in get all (well not "all" but you know which ones i mean) the "newbie" argos carpers in a few "indoor pools" then accidentally shut them in with no air supply (oh bad thoughts mikee no no no no)

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Think they are very popular in Japan. Seen a video of one, loads of suited buisness men sitting on boxes with little 3 foot rods!

They are outside, most of them. What they also have is indoor aquariums that are in restaurants and you have a rod and you catch your own dinner, then they cook it for you(well, not quite cook it, more fillet it).

Anyway, back to the point of indoor fishing. I don't really need to say much, fishing.....indoors???? Rather than finding myself thinking of an answer or retort to this thread, I just keep thinking people have way too much time on their hands!

This is all very amusing......BUT, someone somewhere is probably making careful notes of all this stuff even as we speak! :lol:

Be a good idea to keep the thread safe, just in case royalties might be pending a couple of years down the line.

I dont no why i thought of it,or indeed most things i think of :shock: buti honstly thought before i started this topic that someone would say oh yes theres one of them already, maybe we could get one of the dragons in on it to throw some money at it :lol: