Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
matty750

boili stopper or a bit of weed?

boilie stopper or bit of weed?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. boilie stopper or bit of weed?

• boilie stopper
    • weed

Gotta be a boilie stop coz a bit of weed would be too expensive and sacrelige. :wink::wink::wink:

yeah i only use weed for my rizzla lol but i always use boilie stops unless its luncheon meat or something like that and i will use grass then :wink:

Gotta be a boilie stop coz a bit of weed would be too expensive and sacrelige. :wink::wink::wink:

yeah i only use weed for my rizzla lol but i always use boilie stops unless its luncheon meat or something like that and i will use grass then :wink:

:lol::lol::lol: dont you use the stalk for a boilie stop??? i use the solar stops as they are pukka and hold all the time. :D

:lol::lol::lol: dont you use the stalk for a boilie stop??? i use the solar stops as they are pukka and hold all the time. :D

i used to use the stalk ,i thought it haded extra attraction,but then i got a grinderand dont waste any .so use stops now :wink:

i used to use the stalk ,i thought it haded extra attraction,but then i got a grinderand dont waste any .so use stops now :wink:

Like your style,

My mate and I have intended on making some special spice boilies for some time now, but our plans seem to go up in smoke every time :lol:

Vote Green party!!

Like your style,

My mate and I have intended on making some special spice boilies for some time now, but our plans seem to go up in smoke every time :lol:

Vote Green party!!

i think the small amount of THC in hemp seed is what makes the fish go mad for it

and bet your boilies could have the same effect,but theyd cost a bit more than £12 a kilo :lol:

the last sack i got it said it contain low thc :shock:

and it wasnt wash and got a nice smell while cooking it, it had bits of stalk in aswell

seems a lot of effort for the companies to stop the seeds from growing when so much is chucked in the water

and you can go down most highstreets and buy high tch seeds llegally and pay tax on em then get nicked if they grow........

your right ,vote green party

Now you've said that I'll check the label on the sack I've got. I'm surprised you got bits of stalk in the bag to, where did you get it from 'Easy Man Tackle Supplies and Ting'

I did find myself strangely contented to stand in the kitchen whilst it was boiling, it smelt good and the misses didn't complain either!

Seriously though what great savings doing it yourself, the tackle shops must make a killing selling it by the pint.

I did buy the sack though from the tackle shop, so no doubt I can find it cheaper elsewhere?

peterborough feeds

8 brassey close.just off lincoln rd ,milfield

its was about £11 for 15kg.

halibuts =£24 25kg loads of sizes

it had a big green leaf on the sack aswell :lol::lol:

its was about £11 for 15kg.

halibuts =£24 25kg loads of sizes

it had a big green leaf on the sack aswell :lol::lol:

Cheers for that I think I paid about 20 quid for 20kg of hemp.

I like the price of the pellets as well that seems very reasonable.

I like having bulk supplies of bait at home now, it means you can go anytime with no need to rush around worrying about getting a certain boilie or whatever.

I'm going tonight for a quick overnighter, which wouldn't have been possible before I stocked up. Love it - nice weather though eh!

anyway back to the subject at hand... i prefer stops because they stay in place for much longer... sometimes even if your bait is gone!!! plus i like the fact that you can get loads of different colours to match the colour of ya bait

what do you prefer? and why?
well i prefer to use a small peice of weed as i don,t like the idea of using boili stopper just in case the carp swallow the plastic/rubber stopper and it might cause internal damage i know boili stopper are small but a small peice of weed will just pass through i hope :roll:

what do you prefer? and why?
well i prefer to use a small peice of weed as i don,t like the idea of using boili stopper just in case the carp swallow the plastic/rubber stopper and it might cause internal damage i know boili stopper are small but a small peice of weed will just pass through i hope :roll:

and its cheaper! :lol:

i use a slice of pop up sweet corn as a stop normally gives the bait a bit of contrasting colour and also a bit of bouyancey

have you tried the fake corn hair stops yet?