Aqua Products Pioneer 150 DPM
- Innovative patented design.
- Extremely strong, easy to use, and quick to assemble.
- 150 size is suitable for one bed and one angler with increased storage space.
- Twin rear vents encourage airflow and reduce condensation.
- DPM Aquatexx EV® fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic.
- Machined aluminium block – super-strong and fatigue-resistant.
- Dual rod straps.
- Heavy-duty groundsheet.
- Hard-wearing Endura zipped carry bag.
- Supplied with removable infill panel, two 32ins and two 48ins Quicksticks, clear window, T- pegs and two erection poles.
With its predecessor raising the bar, we looked to further improve our Pioneer model by introducing the new Aquatexx variant. Taking it back to nature and with the DPM still being a firm favourite, the Pioneer 150 DPM, with the introduction of the new Aquatexx EV®, has seen the bar raised to that unthinkable heights. With its market-leading 25,000mm Hydrostatic Head, improved breathability and unrivalled wind resistance, Aquatexx EV® has forever changed how we talk about shelters.
We have enabled ourselves to achieve such changes whilst maintaining an environmentally conscious approach. With the modern-day, discerning carp angler spending an abundance of their time amongst the wilderness, it was at the forefront of our development process to create a material that would help to protect our environment.
The Pioneer 150 retains all of its original features, and this exemplary model boasts a whole range of features to bring the timeless design up to date, with a firm focus on the modern angler’s requirements. All this is achieved while staying true to the roots that have won the affection of carp anglers, far and wide, for decades. Carefully, powder-coated components match modern trends, whilst multiple rear vents ensure maximum comfort. A restructured block means a simpler erection and an ingenious design tweak allows for a porch to be created. With the increased floorspace, headroom and visibility, the 150 is perfect for the angler who wants a little more comfort for those longer sessions, allowing more space for extra luggage, clothes and bait.
The DPM Pioneer 150 exudes quality with its industry-leading design, prestigious build and manufacturing processes. No stone has been left unturned as we bring you the next generation of bankside comfort – an iconic style and a trusted design with a modern twist.
Our Pioneer 100, Pioneer 150 and respective Skull Caps use this breath-taking material alongside their legendary design to create the most absolute Pioneer ever to hit the market.
Popular amongst the modern-day, discerning carp angler, disruptive pattern material, better known as DPM, is a camouflage design adopted from the British Armed Forces.
As angling is predominantly carried out within a woodland environment, it is appropriate to introduce an array of storage solutions that play into the surroundings in the form of our DPM Luggage Range.
Modular in design, with a multitude of angling disciplines in mind. The DPM Luggage Range is fashioned from a moisture-wicking polyester known as Endura; durable, it lays waste to regular cotton bags, aiding both protection and transportation, regardless of the required kit.
- Material: DPM Aquatexx EV® - with a 25,000mm hydrostatic head
- Weight: 12.7kg (A further 4.4kg with Groundsheet, Pegs and Quicksticks)
- 1500mm (H) x 2900mm (W) x 2450mm (D)
- Transport size: 1850mm x 300mm