Drennan Acolyte Plus 9ft Feeder Rod
- Slim, super-lightweightcarbon blank
- Average weight 4.5oz/120g
- Ideally suited for F1s/small to medium size carp
- Offers crisp casting accuracy
- Parabolic fish playing action
- Ideal for small bombs and feeders
- Perfect for fishing up to 30 metres
- Two-section format allows pre-tackling
- Recommended lines: 4lb to 8lb (1.8kg to 3.6kg)
- Supplied with 5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz quivertips
Drennan Acolyte Plus 9ft Feeder Rod is strong but surprisingly lightweight, with an average weight of just 4.5oz (120g). It’s ideal for taming lively F1s and small to medium sized carp, where the shorter length helps brings fish to the landing net much faster, especially when fishing tight swims.
The Acolyte Plus 9ft Feeder features a parabolic fish playing action, along with crisp casting ability to gain superb accuracy. It comes with 1.5oz, 2oz and 2.5oz slim carbon push-in quivertips and these are interchangeable with other Acolyte Feeder rods, apart from the Distance Feeder design.
This rod is perfect for commercial fisheries and crampedpegs due to its compact length,suiting 4lb to 8lb linesand casting up to 30 metres with smaller bombs or feeders. Drennan, as standard, supply rod socks and a retaining band with this superb short rod.